The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - schmoo - 04-12-2009 19:32

(04-12-2009 19:18 )Chilly Wrote:  ..I think it's fair to say that Elite is better than Club Paradiso. Sorry, Bob! Wink

Why do you think "..it's fair to say.."?

I for one don't agree, but appreciate that it's your opinion, just as it may be others' too, but equally, it may not also be. So it cannot be "..fair to say..".

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - Robot Devil - 04-12-2009 19:36

anyone else notice a resemblance to the old ecw valet beulah ? looks a dead ringer to me

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - Danzig - 04-12-2009 19:39

Just feel that we will see less of her on Elite than we would on a new channel like Club P.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - Chilly - 04-12-2009 19:42

(04-12-2009 19:36 )Freebird Wrote:  anyone else notice a resemblance to the old ecw valet beulah ? looks a dead ringer to me

At least it's better than thinking she looks like David Beckham. Wink

[Image: Beulah-2.jpg]

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - Webbiola - 04-12-2009 19:43

She seems to be enjoying herself today Danzig and I for one have never seen her look better. If the appearances are less frequent but we see more of her then I am all for it. If you know what I mean.Smile

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - ravenous - 04-12-2009 20:53

and she's saved the best until last - gorgeous final outfit and Sammie looks totally and utterly stunning

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - muttley - 04-12-2009 21:01

JUST LOOKING AT HER NOW PITY I'M IN GAME SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT ON NIGHTS

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Mikey G - 04-12-2009 21:07

First time i have seen her, never really bothered with Club P.
What an absolutly gorgeous girl though! Simply hot, not over done, and a very cute smile Heart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - mucker - 04-12-2009 21:14

Now that I have Samantha on both channels and am able to concentrate,all I can say is, what beautiful eyes, what a beautiful smile and the rest is not bad eitherRolleyes. Another fine addition to the Elite familySmile.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Chat/info /pics - Forum Style - 05-12-2009 00:05

(04-12-2009 19:36 )Freebird Wrote:  anyone else notice a resemblance to the old ecw valet beulah?

Good call Freebird. Maybe time to re-visit Theresa Hayes' Penthouse video again. Man, could that girl make a dildo disappear.