The UK Babe Channels Forum
VERY SAD NEWS. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: VERY SAD NEWS. (/showthread.php?tid=2160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - JustMe - 24-12-2008 11:15

My father passed away last year from a brain tumour.

I know how hard it is, and nothing anyone says will make it any better.

My thoughts are with you.

JustMe

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - scotslion1985 - 24-12-2008 12:26

soooo sad escpally near xmas aswell Sad

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - BobDol1 - 24-12-2008 14:18

Very sad news, My deepest condolences go to Emma and to the family of her boyfriend.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - Rod Crupe - 24-12-2008 14:23

All our deepest Heart felt condolences from all of us at partypeople and bsdaytime to Emma and family x

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - supermario1983 - 24-12-2008 14:54

i remember last year in mid-november my cousin was killed outside of a night club in liverpool. it's always sad when you lose someone especially during this time of the year. emma and her boyfriend's family have my deepest condolences.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - justblaze - 24-12-2008 15:04

Condolences go to Emma and both families especially at this time of year.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - patch - 24-12-2008 16:01

my deepest sorrow and respect to emma and her boyfriends family, i lost both my father and my sister around xmas. and every year there is still a pain of loss tha never leaves..

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - Dreamlander - 24-12-2008 16:27

I clicked on this thread expecting the title to have a more lighthearted meaning.I am extremely saddened to hear the news contained within it.My thoughts are with you,Emma and your family.My best friends brother died aged 35 in February this year,it was a tragically sad moment in my life. Time will ease your pain,but for now take comfort in those around you and just know that everybody here is thinking about you.

So sorry

Dreamlander

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - Bulldog123 - 24-12-2008 19:14

Emma, I am so very very sorry. My deepest condolences.

My thoughts are with you and your boyfriends family. Terrible but even more so at this time of year!

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - stallion - 24-12-2008 21:02

It is terrible to read such awful news. Life is never fair when someone so young passes away. My deepest sympathies to the family & friends of the young man & of course to his girlfriend emma.