The UK Babe Channels Forum
End of Babeworld.tv - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babeworld (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: End of Babeworld.tv (/showthread.php?tid=21891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - Gold Plated Pension - 03-07-2010 21:19

SJ live now on 908 but it not's titled babeworld just a phone number

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - RRROGER - 03-07-2010 21:21

EPG the same but after hours of Babeworld ads loop we have brunette, SJ ??, on SKY908 + blonde, Vixen ?? on SKY950, was looking for "big,hot,fat love muscle inside of me".......Mummy,Mummy...what's a love muscle???shockedshockedshocked

...not really the end of Babeworld, just a reshuffle..HuhHuh

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - Rammyrascal - 03-07-2010 21:32

glad bw is back. sj has just been on the mic but not mentioned babeworld so looks like the babeworld name has gone apart from on the epg

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - Scottishbloke - 03-07-2010 23:31

By the looks of it babeworld tv has been bought over by sportxxx as bailie is now currently appearing on it, lets hope for hotter shows then.

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - Rammyrascal - 03-07-2010 23:41

nope sportxxx havent taken over babeworld at all. i know why bailey is on here tonight and will be for the forseeable future as the lady herself told me via pm a few days ago all ill say for now is bailey in 2-3 weeks will be going very "blue" indeed and feathering her nest

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - TammysNo1Fan - 03-07-2010 23:45

(03-07-2010 23:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope sportxxx havent taken over babeworld at all. i know why bailey is on here tonight and will be for the forseeable future as the lady herself told me via pm a few days ago all ill say for now is bailey in 2-3 weeks will be going very "blue" indeed and feathering her nest

laugh in 2-3 weeks laugh

So having a Toblerone in your pussy is NOT very blue Big Grin ( check the pics in her thread she posted )

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - Rammyrascal - 03-07-2010 23:59

of course having a toblerone in your pussy is very blue. but its not the blue im on about

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - RRROGER - 08-07-2010 21:47

Everything still clear as mud, having established BW & SportXXX use same studio & both owned by Bluebird, we have a mix & match girls night tonight; SKY908 showing SKY954 SPORTXXX show, with JuicyLucy/Cassie/SJ + SKY950 showing SKY945 SPORTXXX show, with Eva/Jenna + Vixen in the background on the mic, these are some of the channels that are part of the Freeblue premiere tomorrow.....golly gosh...SadSadSad

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - stoly - 08-07-2010 22:38

I don't mind Bluebird taking them over. I just hope they supply better cameras, the ones they use now are shit.

RE: End of Babeworld.tv - RRROGER - 09-07-2010 01:14

......& what must surely be the final nail in the coffin:

.........SKY952 started up at midnight showing Christine on SKY955 SportXXX show "40+Readers WivesXXX" eekeekshocked