The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should The Girls Start Off In Everyday Casual Clothes? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Should The Girls Start Off In Everyday Casual Clothes? (/showthread.php?tid=23630)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Should The Girls Start Off In Everyday Casual Clothes? - Trickster - 18-08-2010 13:34

Its like if the girls were to start the show off in there Casual clothes at 9pm it ain't taken much away as the girls cant get there tits out ill 10pm anyway.

So therefore if all the girls started in there Chav gear at 9pm or something to there chosen we are getting the tease element up in till 10pm

Oh also Sammie P did something the same on the day show yesterday had some nice hotpants on and a top that for me was alot sexy than her just rolling around in her g-string and Bra all day.

As she still flashed her Bra and g-string so its not like we were missing out not saying do it all the time just bit of varation would be nice

RE: Should The Girls Start Off In Everyday Casual Clothes? - mrmann - 11-09-2010 21:21

Just thought I'd keep this going, as it's something I'd like to see that hasn't happened yet.

Regular clothes are great, as are workout clothes.

RE: Should The Girls Start Off In Everyday Casual Clothes? - jcnuts - 08-01-2011 17:33

Would love to see this. There's nothing sexier than a curvy sexy girl crammed into a skintight pair of jeans and a tight, low cut top.
JC