The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Randomness Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: The Randomness Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 22:13

jordo Wrote:12" Garlic pizza with cheese from the chippy. I'm on the way to becoming a fat bastard Smile

So what's that a monster sized pizza shaped garlic bread with no other toppings.
Fuck me i'm glad i ain't gotta play tonsil tennis with you Big Grin

RE: The Randomness Thread - BelfastBadBoy - 05-01-2009 22:39

Cup of coffee and a Timeout

RE: The Randomness Thread - mozza - 05-01-2009 23:04

watching you know whoWink trying not to blink incase i miss somethingBig Grin

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 23:13

Mesmerised by Porcha and Georgie on TVX Brits Smile

RE: The Randomness Thread - BelfastBadBoy - 06-01-2009 00:02

Lee Evans is on Paramount, its the old Live In Scotland show but still very funny

RE: The Randomness Thread - rover - 06-01-2009 00:09

Just got back from work settling down for a few hours babe watching but which channel do l go for?

RE: The Randomness Thread - A Spider Monkey - 06-01-2009 00:44

Paddyfrank Wrote:Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

Quality film. Not watched it in a while. Hope they get round to making a sequal.

For those of you interested I still have'nt found the cover to the mp3 player but I did end up finding a grand total of £7.58

RE: The Randomness Thread - Moorey - 06-01-2009 02:07

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Red Hot Live stream now has my full attention Wink

Not heard about this one. Tried googling but at this time of night I suck at keeping my eyes open. Could you pass me the link please?

RE: The Randomness Thread - rover - 06-01-2009 02:21

here you go moorey.
http://www.redhottv.co.uk/live/

RE: The Randomness Thread - Moorey - 06-01-2009 02:23

Thanks Rover Smile