The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jenna Hoskins - Early Bird/Pad : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Jenna Hoskins - Early Bird/Pad : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=26315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - mr mystery - 09-11-2010 19:31

(09-11-2010 19:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 14:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  If i remember correctly "mancub" posted some were on this forum (can't remember were) that a new girl would soon be starting on the pad and doing days initially before doing some nights , and a existing girl was looking forward to working on nights with the new girl , or words to that effect , is Jenna the girl he was talking about and is the existing girl he mentioned Dannii or Lucy ? if so a dom show would be a good call .

wasnt that to do with the "legend" that is returning to teasemetv on the 21st, not jenna.

but if it is jenna then great news she will be doing nights and she is a gorgeous addition to the pad & hopefully bangbabes
No "mancub" said himself that the "legend" returning was not the same girl that he was on about , he said the girl he was on about had not worked on The Pad or any other show before as far as he knew .

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - bigguy01 - 09-11-2010 19:42

mancub said an old face is returning and a new face that hasnt done this before.

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - mancub - 09-11-2010 21:52

Jenna is the lady I was talking about last week. Not sure if she'll do the dom show as that is kind of Dannii and Lucy's baby, but Dannii did tell me over lunch last week that she is keen to do a night show with Jenna...

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - bigguy01 - 09-11-2010 22:14

she is one sexy lady. dannii and jenna, i hope lucy zara wont get jealous because that would be one hot naughty session.

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - mancub - 09-11-2010 22:44

Lucy would probably try and get in on the action as well!!

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - Johnson007 - 10-11-2010 10:14

I was flicking in the early evening 7pm ish when she had the sexy shear black number on, and was sure I was checking out naked nipples and some shaved lips.... did anyone get any clips or pics..?

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Caps & Vids - Johnson007 - 10-11-2010 10:22

I was flicking in the early evening 7pm ish when she had the sexy shear black number on, and was sure I was checking out naked nipples and some shaved lips.... did anyone get any clips or pics..?

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - bigguy01 - 11-11-2010 16:59

when is little firecracker on next?

[split] Jenna Hoskins - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps & Vids - bigguy01 - 11-11-2010 17:02

she was brilliant on her first show

RE: Jenna Hoskins - Chat & Discussion - TammyTaylor#1 - 12-11-2010 11:42

this girl is gorgeous