The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work (/showthread.php?tid=26705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - gazfc - 27-11-2010 19:56

That vid is ace!! great work

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Ellis_Dee - 04-12-2010 18:56

Yeah Josh that vid rocked!

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - amsy2k2000 - 07-12-2010 14:10

lol love the vid comp, great tune too

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Josh - 07-12-2010 14:46

Cheers for the thanks and comments for the Elite fancy Footwork vid I made. I'm glad that some of you liked it. I have some further compilation vids planned and I am just waiting to get enough workable content to sync with the music.

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - gazfc - 07-12-2010 15:07

Really can't wait for them Josh, I must have watched the fancy footwork one about ten times, it's just that good.

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - aceman65 - 07-12-2010 20:41

(07-12-2010 14:46 )Josh Wrote:  Cheers for the thanks and comments for the Elite fancy Footwork vid I made. I'm glad that some of you liked it. I have some further compilation vids planned and I am just waiting to get enough workable content to sync with the music.

Well, personally, I think it's absolutely brilliant. Big Grin

I think it's so good, I've put it forward to both Alan & Jamie, to be used as part of the promotional video for the HOF, they are working on.

Great work mate. Keep it up. Big Grin

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Josh - 09-12-2010 00:51

Freaky Like Me - Elite Promo

Here is my latest compilation vid. Managed to include all the main babes this time round. Blush There are probably better clips, but again I have only used clips that I have recorded.

Embedded Vid

Press the pink play button to view the vid.

Download Link - 20mb
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/435765691/Elite_Freaky_Like_Me_Promo.mp4

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Jabba - 09-12-2010 01:13

great vid josh! 2 mins in I thought my screen would shatter Big Laugh Great way to finish.

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - bombshell - 09-12-2010 14:36

Absolutely brilliant Josh,that is better than some of the other channels night shows,more please.Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work - Josh - 10-12-2010 13:24

It's Like That - Promo Vid

I have other plans for Alice, Becky and Rachel, hense why they are not used here. As most of my Dayshow recordings have unusable content due to the stream locking up. I cheated in this vid by using a Kitty Nights clip. Blush

Embedded Vid

Press the pink play button to view the vid.