The UK Babe Channels Forum
Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! (/showthread.php?tid=2775)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! - mozza - 13-01-2009 05:25

smcgill1888 Wrote:
mozza Wrote:looks like that lucky fella next to carmen is trying to get an eyeful down her top,lol

i heard him speak, and i think there is more chance he is looking at golden mans lunchbox lolTongue
(hope he isn't Carmens bf or i am in trouble againBig Grin)
lol, didn't see it, not a fan of big brother, not even carmen being on could bring me to watch itBig Grin

RE: Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! - Carmen Terrell - 13-01-2009 13:02

hahahha.. that picture is hillarious!!! and rest assured guys..... he is not my boyfriend... he is 100% gay! lol...... and was more than likely getting an eyefull of the golden tight spandex suit lol.. Wink xxxxxxxxxx

RE: Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! - chrislatimer - 13-01-2009 14:23

Carmen Terrell Wrote:hahahha.. that picture is hillarious!!! and rest assured guys..... he is not my boyfriend... he is 100% gay! lol...... and was more than likely getting an eyefull of the golden tight spandex suit lol.. Wink xxxxxxxxxx

i hate spandex as it reminds me of a painful nightmare i once had involving a fat chick and cream. carmen looked hot though. much kudos on that.

RE: Carmen on big brother's big mouth 2nite! - skully - 13-01-2009 14:30

Looked like a good laugh, Carmen you looked stunning Wink, did Jay Sean try to charm you with his dulcet tones?