The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sandwiches - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Fun Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+---- Thread: Sandwiches (/showthread.php?tid=2793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Sandwiches - skully - 14-01-2009 21:19

My fave butty is chargilled spam (yeah I know it's probs got pig cock in it, but it's tasty) with scrambled egg and brown sauce...yum!

RE: Sandwiches - A Spider Monkey - 14-01-2009 21:32

oopnorth Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:Walkers shite. Get yourself a bag of Tayto Cheese and Onion and learn what a real crisp is all about.

Bag of Tayto's, bottle of Cidona, can't beat it.

If you're Northern Irish Tayto Cheese and Onion counts as one of your five a day.

RE: Sandwiches - A Spider Monkey - 14-01-2009 21:35

skully Wrote:My fave butty is chargilled spam (yeah I know it's probs got pig cock in it, but it's tasty) with scrambled egg and brown sauce...yum!

Spam is'nt bad. It's not something I eat on a regular basis, but it can provide a tasty snack. Personally my favourite type of sandwich is a bacon and fried egg sandwich, with some brown sauce and a little bit of butter.

RE: Sandwiches - jungleboy - 14-01-2009 21:38

SuperSpurs Wrote:5 fish fingers on white bread with tartare sauce. WELL nice.

I tried it with lots of butter, and ketchup the other day, and then i put cheese on it, surprised me how stunning it was!

RE: Sandwiches - $h!ny h3lm3t - 14-01-2009 21:45

In order of preference.

Medium Rare Steak with Fried Onions (Doorstop)
Red Leicester and Chilli Relish (Granary)
Roast Chicken, Fried Mushrooms with Garlic Sauce. (Wholemeal)

Used to like a fish finger sarnie with tomato ketchup, but fish fingers are crap these days so don't eat them.

RE: Sandwiches - Mister Gummidge - 14-01-2009 21:57

Shiny Helmet Wrote:...but fish fingers are crap these days so don't eat them.

Have to agree with you, most fish fingers are little more than oversized potato croquets these days. I'm sure all they do is wave them in the general direction of a piece of cod and hope some flavour molecules magically transfer themselves across. Apart from the expensive gourmet ones which contain nothing but pure fish, making them nothing less than a very small fish portion, IMHO. ...grumble grumble... in my day... etc. etc.... rant over.

skully Wrote:My fave butty is chargilled spam (yeah I know it's probs got pig cock in it, but it's tasty) with scrambled egg and brown sauce...yum!

Rather than Spam, I buy an even cheaper version called bacon grill then fry it and eat with ketchup... Lovely!

RE: Sandwiches - skully - 14-01-2009 22:01

I've had that bacon grill before, it's not bad.

RE: Sandwiches - A Spider Monkey - 14-01-2009 22:04

Haha, excellent I have'nt had Bacon Grill since I was a student. It was a good cheap snack, especially with a hang over after a night out. I'm going to buy a tin of it when I go shopping next!

RE: Sandwiches - Mister Gummidge - 14-01-2009 22:07

I'm pathologically drawn to any food that contains lots of salt, emulsifiers, preservatives and meat from unspecified parts of the animal. I love burgers (the cheaper, the better), hot dogs, tinned meats and my favourite sausage is Asda's cheapo ,smart price brand. I'm partial to Goblin tinned puddings as well.

I know, it's a problem. I'm thinking of joining a support group or somethingBig Grin

RE: Sandwiches - skully - 14-01-2009 22:11

Maybe we should start one here, we can call it...Cheap shitty food lovers and proud! lol