The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=379)
+---- Thread: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28536)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 16-01-2011 23:50

Can't wait to see Alexa Heart on babestation, I predicted she would go to this channel a while ago and Alexa was one of my Top 3 babes when she on the last babe channel.Cool

1. Lucy-Anne Brooks 2. Rachel-Louise 3. Kitty Lea 4. Hannah Martin 5. Alexa Heart 6. Laura Bates 7. Kandi 8. Rosie Lee 9. Tammy Taylor
10. Hannah C

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - iloveMegan - 17-01-2011 00:00

(16-01-2011 22:38 )chrislatimer Wrote:  tvx chatgirl tv

would of said red light but a 200 mile journey is steep.

sport xxx day time show if they have one

Chatgirl is based in the Midlands or Sheffield I think, so would probably be too far for Alexa to travel (I assume). The Sport XXX dayshow would be The Boudoir, which isn't bad, but the picture quality isn't great.

I definitely would have preferred to see Alexa on the TVX channels, their daytime shows are pretty good, the girls seem to wear a lot less on there than the other channels.

I'm just hoping Alexa's beauty will shine through all the graphics (that should keep me in the good books, I hope Tongue)

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - phoenix yellow - 17-01-2011 02:33

If the alternative was no Alexa Heart on tv, I am very glad she has joined Babestation! Smile I wish you well on your new channel Alexa x x x

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - yorkieboy - 17-01-2011 18:59

Glad to hear Alexa will be back on the t.v. tomorrow Heart Missing her sexy body!

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - badwolf13 - 17-01-2011 23:21

Great news. She's just pure perfection. I don't understand how someone like that can exist. It's like one of those people in fantasy stories and shit. Just a phenomenal woman.

Marry me? (No harm in trying).

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - theone1986 - 18-01-2011 12:53

it's Really Great to have the Beautiful Alexa back on our screens today Smile, looking very sexy in her little black dress Smile

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 18-01-2011 13:08

My favourite daytime pair on Babestation
No not Alexa's boobs, but Alexa and Sarah Matty.

Alexa is gorgeous, as ever.

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - Master Yoda - 18-01-2011 13:39

Absolutely beautiful. That little black dress shows off her immense cleavage to perfection Tongue

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - Footman - 18-01-2011 13:54

Alexa looks amazing!!!! So much better than when she was on The Pad. Has she had her boobs re-done, they look MASSIVE!! However i'm quite surprised she's not on the phone moreHuh

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion - iloveMegan - 18-01-2011 13:59

Well, I can't say I'm disappointed, as this is pretty much what I expected, for better and worse. Alexa looks stunning as usual (nice to see her back Smile), a sexy (but safe) outfit, dire graphics and a poor set ensuring she can't put on any sort of performance :-/