The UK Babe Channels Forum
Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... (/showthread.php?tid=2923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - JohnnyChrist - 15-01-2009 22:20

good point C 2 the R, lol but ther isnt really.......

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - wastou - 15-01-2009 23:05

I no what you mean sometimes you just get sick of it and feel a little wanked out and bored with it, however a good nights sleep and the next day I'm ready again, personally I tend to feel really guilty when I've shot my load whether on my own or with a partner, especially if you make a mess and she goes off on one cause its all over her.

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - Paddyfrank - 15-01-2009 23:27

No wanking for a week an then have a really long one, don't cum 4 about an hour.

P.S. put some towels or plastic sheets down if you like your carpet

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - Carl13 - 15-01-2009 23:38

A few days rest from it and then the next wank feels so fantastic there is no follow-up depression. However it feels so good that you want to do it several more times within the next hour!!!

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - Paddyfrank - 15-01-2009 23:49

Very true, continuing to wank when its sore takes true dedication. The only advantage is that after about 4 or 5 good one's inside a couple of hours my cock swells up to over an inch in extra girth! Not sure if this is healthy but my ex used to love really long foreplay sessions for this!

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - firekind - 16-01-2009 00:02

Paddyfrank Wrote:No wanking for a week an then have a really long one, don't cum 4 about an hour.

an hour for a wank? i would give up after about 3 minutes and say to hell with this

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - A Spider Monkey - 16-01-2009 00:43

cherryryder Wrote:
skully Wrote:I think gummidge may be on to something, can I suggest you try not to knock one out for several days, scour the net for a new 'outlet', something you'd normally not bother with and give that a try.

thats how I got into chicks with dicks.. Rolleyes

You scare me.

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - jungleboy - 16-01-2009 01:51

Paddyfrank Wrote:No wanking for a week an then have a really long one, don't cum 4 about an hour.

I have acually done that, it was hard work, but the reward in the end is incredible. I've been clean since saturday. I usually start with malibustrings.com and end up on realmadrid.com

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - mikeybhoy73 - 16-01-2009 02:12

......at least I'm not the only one who suffers from PWDS Rolleyes

RE: Post Wank Depression Syndrome... - steven6 - 16-01-2009 12:29

i get this all the time u have a wank and u feel like wot have i done lol but i just turn over to some music so i wouldnt worry about it