The UK Babe Channels Forum
Toya - Discussion and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Toya - Discussion and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

RE: Toya - paul601 - 05-05-2009 12:30

m100 Wrote:
tapit54 Wrote:I would love to see her make the move to the darkside and follow TJ to Elite.......Now that's a pairing worth thinking about!!!!

I think 99% of the people on here are with you on this. If Toya ever turns up on there then it will cause sleepless nights for a lot of us. From experience she's way ahead of every girl on elite on the phone it's whether she's willing to go topless and how much elite would pay to get her - although if they read the comments on here it must be obvious to them that it would be worth it.

I wonder if we should put a petition on the "Number 10 Downing Street" website demanding that:

"We, the undersigned, demand that Toya is employed by Elite. This is for the continuing health of male members of the community."

RE: Toya - edward357 - 06-05-2009 19:23

i'll sign it!!

RE: Toya - edward357 - 10-05-2009 17:03

man shes on now in show kinky boots

RE: Toya - waycov - 10-05-2009 22:08

tapit54 Wrote:I would love to see her make the move to the darkside and follow TJ to Elite

Oh my god, that would be heaven. I don't think I'd ever sleep whenever she was on Big Grin

Thanks for the gorgeous pic tapit.

RE: Toya - DOCTOR JOHN - 10-05-2009 23:02

toya is great why does she not do the 3am slot anymore??

RE: Toya - tapit54 - 11-05-2009 00:31

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:toya is great why does she not do the 3am slot anymore??

Maybe she would feel guilty keeping us UP all night!Tongue

RE: Toya - muttley - 11-05-2009 05:52

She's on now leather leather leather,

[Image: frm00013.jpg]
[Image: frm00012.jpg]
[Image: frm00011.jpg]
[Image: frm00010.jpg]
[Image: frm00009.jpg]

RE: Toya - abc - 11-05-2009 15:18

Hey guys, that is a very good question!
It seems all changed whilst I was away and I haven't quite caught up on who's doing what and when yet. I am definitely not against the 3am start, in fact, I love it hehe!
I will have a catch up chat with the powers that be and see what I can work out for ya..... x

Oh, and Doctor John..... Deirdrie??? Thanks haha!

RE: Toya - SmĀ© - 11-05-2009 15:22

Sweet, best news ive heard all dayWink

RE: Toya - Dreamlander - 11-05-2009 15:24

Toya Wrote:

Hey guys, that is a very good question!
It seems all changed whilst I was away and I haven't quite caught up on who's doing what and when yet. I am definitely not against the 3am start, in fact, I love it hehe!
I will have a catch up chat with the powers that be and see what I can work out for ya..... x

YOU love it? We can't live without it lol! Big Grin That sweet body of yours was made to be shared and your new glasses would look amazing in a matching bikini ! Big Grin

Dreamlander