The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. (/showthread.php?tid=31662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - tapit54 - 24-04-2011 22:30

Got quite a shock when I read this thread! I will miss Mr G's presence in the forum, the rock of sense that he indeed is, but I wish you well Sir!

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - HEX!T - 24-04-2011 23:00

well this is a real sad day... i was just getting to know G.. he's a proper character, i for 1 will miss his sense of the funny.

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - iloveMegan - 25-04-2011 00:41

I've had a message from Mister Gummidge on twitter, he just wanted me to inform anyone that has PM'd him that they won't get a reply, as he won't be returning to the forum to read them (he knows he received some as he has e-mail notifications).

And even though he won't read this either, I think he was a great member of both the forum and the Chatbox, who will be sorely missed Sad

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - tsurugi - 25-04-2011 16:55

You will be missed Mr G but i understand and respect your reasons for leaving.

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - Wazo - 25-04-2011 17:04

Top class bloke will be sorry to see you go as other have said you will be missed certainly by many on here espically after all you have done here .

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - bombshell - 25-04-2011 18:20

Cant say i knew Mr G well,but his words of wisdom will definitely be missed by me,i wish him well.

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - mrwotzup - 25-04-2011 18:36

Really sorry to see you go mate. Sad
I will miss reading your Posts and I send my best wishes.

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - Krill Liberator - 26-04-2011 01:27

Good guys like Mister Gummidge are one of the reasons I pop in and hang around here... one less now. Sad

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - Josh - 26-04-2011 02:17

A big loss for the forum to lose such a respected poster. He will be missed but not forgotten by anyone who took the time to get to know him.

RE: Ta-ra, lads and lasses. - Colbert Rules - 26-04-2011 02:37

I'm really sad to hear that Mr G is leaving the forum. He's a lovely guy who will be thoroughly missed by the people who got to know him over the years on this website.

Take care, buddy!