The UK Babe Channels Forum
The New Generation.. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The New Generation.. (/showthread.php?tid=3175)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The New Generation.. - Firebird - 23-01-2009 23:12

firebird Wrote:Yeah thats what i meant: A Decent pair of juggs, decent thighs, and a good solid arse!

A Dani o Niel kind of build is good! A bit of summit to get hold of!

RE: The New Generation.. - razzy - 25-01-2009 09:37

What ever happened to that Roxy chic? Saw her a couple times october/november time, but then she vanished.. She was stunning!

Hmm, personally i'd say a sexy red head, not many of those on daytime. Currently there is a nice mix of blonde and brunette, but definately lacking the feisty red heads Smile

RE: The New Generation.. - BarrieBF - 31-01-2009 22:19

Rod Crupe Wrote:Out of interest what do we all think of the new selection of girls on PP & BSD.. Leila, Cleo, Anna, Ali and Amber?

I wasn't keen on Cleo at first, but now I can't take my eyes off her!

RE: The New Generation.. - 1001c - 01-02-2009 08:28

Rod Crupe Wrote:Out of interest what do we all think of the new selection of girls on PP & BSD.. Leila, Cleo, Anna, Ali and Amber?

They are all lovely, but there seems to be a policy of ethnic cleansing on this channel.

RE: The New Generation.. - Colbert Rules - 01-02-2009 08:53

razzy Wrote:What ever happened to that Roxy chic? Saw her a couple times october/november time, but then she vanished.. She was stunning!

Hmm, personally i'd say a sexy red head, not many of those on daytime. Currently there is a nice mix of blonde and brunette, but definately lacking the feisty red heads Smile
Roxy was hot...I have her on video somewhere(bring her back guys) but Leila's the type of woman I always fancy(the smile, the eyes...her boobs!). Although lipreading her on PP has opened my eyes abit.

RE: The New Generation.. - razzy - 01-02-2009 09:06

Nice one Colbert! Any chance when you have some free time of getting a vid up of Roxy? I'd be eternally grateful Big Grin

RE: The New Generation.. - Colbert Rules - 01-02-2009 09:18

razzy Wrote:Nice one Colbert! Any chance when you have some free time of getting a vid up of Roxy? I'd be eternally grateful Big Grin
Yeah, I'll upload 1 on the babevideo in a day or two.

RE: The New Generation.. - Leonite - 02-02-2009 01:39

Without a doubt Cleo is the hottest chic of the newbies, she's got that look which u could take home to mommy but you know she'd be a real athelete in bed, and that accent knocks me the fuck out. I could talk about her all day.

RE: The New Generation.. - mega79 - 02-02-2009 09:36

I say viva la new generation, the new girls are hot especially Anna and Cleo.

They should have regular overhauls like this on all channels, there are some girls who are past their sell by date.

RE: The New Generation.. - speedybert - 02-02-2009 13:17

Particularly like Ali,something a little bit different about her,good choice of outfits too