The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hot Weather Announcement - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Fun Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+---- Thread: Hot Weather Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=33232)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hot Weather Announcement - Scottishbloke - 01-10-2011 17:07

(01-10-2011 17:01 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  You effing Jocks always got a chip on your shoulder about something. Wink

Anyhow I thought 14 C was good for Perth in October. Moan, moan, moan.

Yes well what's made the weather all the more miserable is losing to England in the Rugby World Cup this morning, damn right we have a chip on our shoulder's Big Grin

RE: Hot Weather Announcement - Captain Vimes - 01-10-2011 21:48

(01-10-2011 17:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(01-10-2011 17:01 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  You effing Jocks always got a chip on your shoulder about something. Wink

Anyhow I thought 14 C was good for Perth in October. Moan, moan, moan.

Yes well what's made the weather all the more miserable is losing to England in the Rugby World Cup this morning, damn right we have a chip on our shoulder's Big Grin

This barely touches on the topic of the thread about how hot it is. If I was in a bad mood I would report this post to a moderator for being off topic. Wink

16.6 C at the moment where I am. That's tropical, in October, for all you Northern Britons out there. Wink

Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - lovebabes56 - 02-10-2011 17:39

The unseason heatwave has got me thinking could we be having barbies like the aussies at Christmas?
With records broken for hottest day in OCTOBER, could we have a rcord hot day in December?

Let me know your thoughts

RE: Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - iamthatjack - 02-10-2011 17:42

No

RE: Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - SOCATOA - 02-10-2011 17:45

Ha,Ha, it's pissed down most of the day here! Flu jabs and thermals are just round the corner. Christmas ads wont be longSadSadSadSad

RE: Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - skully - 02-10-2011 17:46

Australia's seasons are different to ours, their summer falls in our winter, so it's highly unlikely.
This warm weather is a blip, supposedly it'll get cold towards the end of the month and then be a cunt of a winter.

RE: Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - Stillroom Rock - 02-10-2011 17:47

They are predicting snow by Haloween, then again they said June would be a scorcher

RE: Will we be having barbies at Cristmas like the Aussies? - Charlemagne - 02-10-2011 17:47

Ken's coming round to our house at Christmas......

RE: Hot Weather Announcement - aaron - 02-10-2011 18:53

It just reached 25C in Portsmouth today, so much cooler than yesterday when it was almost 30C, but still hotter than Spain, Greece or Mexico.

RE: Hot Weather Announcement - archibald cockfoster - 03-10-2011 13:53

According to the latest forecast, by the end of this week there's going to be snow in some parts of Scotland.