The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. (/showthread.php?tid=3735)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - mbartlett - 06-02-2009 13:14

firebird Wrote:
al4 Wrote:firebird, did you record this at about 6.30-6.45 am today, if so I'M the wanker.........lol, i was having a chat with her for about 5 mins or so , then told her i was having a wank and wanted to cum over her tits............fuck it i was horny and she looked good.

Cool

Yes al4 i was recording it, so your the WANKER LOL..Big Grin

I loved the bit of audio where Rachel states 'it's soo quiet i'll even talk to a 'wxxker'! rofl'
When she next on as i want to talk about the economic climate and what to do with my stocks and shares - oh and the snow of course.
BASH TV - what does that stand for? British Association of Sexual Hetrosexuals? or Beautiful And Sexy Hotties? Now where's my remote for a quick BASH b4 lunch! lol lol

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - rjack11 - 06-02-2009 18:24

What are Rachel's views on endogenous growth theory? I would like her expert analysis on the changing economic climate please.

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - artvandelay - 06-02-2009 19:11

If you want to talk to someone sweet, Rachel, and not a 'wanker' then maybe wear some more clothing Smile

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - cherryryder - 06-02-2009 19:19

artvandelay Wrote:If you want to talk to someone sweet, Rachel, and not a 'wanker' then maybe wear some more clothing Smile

so true, the show is made for 'early risers' with the pretence of bullshit conversation...

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - al4 - 08-02-2009 14:17

i'm a wanker, i'm a wanker it does me good like it bloody well should.......lol

Cool

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - mrcat - 08-02-2009 15:35

that was some funny shit but not as funny as the tj phone call

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - G@Z! - 08-02-2009 17:22

oh rachel you naughty little girl Big Grin