The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? (/showthread.php?tid=3852)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - steven6 - 09-02-2009 22:34

who doesn't want her on the night show

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - phallusfungus - 09-02-2009 22:39

jordo Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:I think the thread title should be "Do bears shit in the woods?" Tongue

I used that exact sentence in another pointless thread that also contained a pointless poll. I think either of the phrases "great minds think alike" or "phallusfungus is a fucking thief" could be applicable here Tongue

Oops! I'll go for the first phrase then Jordo. Tongue

Or perhaps rename the thread "Is the Archbishop of Canterbury a Protestant?"

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - jordo - 09-02-2009 22:46

LOL Great response... I've been keeping an eye out for your next post and it made me chuckle as expected Smile

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - supermario1983 - 19-02-2009 20:02

i think it's safe to say that everyone here would like to to see her on the night shift but it probably won't happen. i wish amy was on babestation or bangbabes instead of chatback: the most inefficient and incompetent babe channel of all time.

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - jordo - 19-02-2009 22:01

super-mario_1983 Wrote:i think it's safe to say that everyone here would like to to see her on the night shift but it probably won't happen. i wish amy was on babestation or bangbabes instead of chatback: the most inefficient and incompetent babe channel of all time.

I think they've improved drastically over the last couple of weeks. Losing Summer was a big blow though.

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - tsurugi - 20-02-2009 01:09

well its 12.09 and still jessica has more clothes on than a nun

RE: Do you want to see Amy on the night shift? - phallusfungus - 20-02-2009 01:11

tsurugi Wrote:well its 12.09 and still jessica has more clothes on than a nun

would u prefer to see her in an amish girl outfit then? would that float ur boat?