The UK Babe Channels Forum
Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook (/showthread.php?tid=3936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - jonnyjohnson42 - 12-02-2009 01:18

lol steady on

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - phallusfungus - 12-02-2009 02:02

Why don't you tell her that she puts on make-up and perfume because she's ugly and she stinks!

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - camilla - 12-02-2009 17:42

Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.
hope that makes sense xxx

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - mozza - 12-02-2009 17:45

yeyyy camilla's back,lol

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - Shandy - 12-02-2009 18:00

thats fully understandable Camilla Smile alot of the girls prob have facebook for the same reasons we do. you can get these fan pages, which is probably more appropriate really, i dunno how you set them up, but have seen them about on there.

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - dick4dani - 12-02-2009 18:01

camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.

I'll totally understand,i'll try to add one of the babes and she wants to keep her facebook very personal,the same goes for me,If i'll did add some one from babestation i'll won't do rude message's or pictures because my friends are on there,I'll save it for the show because i'll don't need it my facebook and i'll don't want it

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - tsurugi - 12-02-2009 18:15

some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - G@Z! - 12-02-2009 18:18

camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.

perfectly clear camilla thanks long but well worded Cool

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - jungleboy - 12-02-2009 19:15

I tried to add someone the other day, and she wouldn't accept me, but she was very nice about why not in a msg she sent me so I was happy with that.

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook - mega79 - 12-02-2009 20:53

tsurugi Wrote:some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world

Its amazing how many of idiots just don't get this.

The above quote should be pasted on the main page.