The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chatgirl demise - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+---- Thread: Chatgirl demise (/showthread.php?tid=41547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chatgirl demise - rocksaviour - 28-11-2011 16:20

Its a shame to see Chatgirl go just like that, if that is what has happened. It is all starting to sound and seem a bit like the demise of Bang Babes.

I liked the channel, of course it would of been nice to have it bad on nights, a situation in itself I asked on here and thought about. Pity to see a decent roster of girls have to wait to be signed up by another channel.

RE: Chatgirl demise - mr williams - 28-11-2011 17:58

Am I right in thinking that some of the girls - Sammie Dee comes to mind for one - have now had three channels go from under them in less than 12 months?

RE: Chatgirl demise - Rob169 - 28-11-2011 21:06

as said playboy owns the channel rights, so might have something to do with playboy being fined by offcombladewave

RE: Chatgirl demise - deadmaninc - 28-11-2011 22:10

(28-11-2011 17:58 )mr williams Wrote:  Am I right in thinking that some of the girls - Sammie Dee comes to mind for one - have now had three channels go from under them in less than 12 months?

I thought of the same thing a few days ago. In the last 5 years, you can add Babestar and House of Fun to that list. She seems to be a bit of a jinx. Big Grinlaugh

RE: Chatgirl demise - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2011 23:02

hang on everyone, hasnt been confirmed chatgirl has gone. last i heard from denni tayla was that it should be back this week, lets see if it does

RE: Chatgirl demise - Digital Dave - 28-11-2011 23:12

Can any of the mods explain why Chatgirls disappeared from this forum? Too boring to discuss? Wink

RE: Chatgirl demise - winsaw - 28-11-2011 23:59

(28-11-2011 23:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hang on everyone, hasnt been confirmed chatgirl has gone. last i heard from denni tayla was that it should be back this week, lets see if it does

to be fair Rammy this is just what happened with sport and bang so you can see why people are putting 2 and 2 together

RE: Chatgirl demise - Digital Dave - 29-11-2011 00:04

(28-11-2011 23:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hang on everyone, hasnt been confirmed chatgirl has gone. last i heard from denni tayla was that it should be back this week, lets see if it does

Probably the most unreliable source of information possible is from the girls themselves.

RE: Chatgirl demise - RRROGER - 29-11-2011 19:10

There could be any number of reasons why Chat Girl TV is off-line but what puzzles me is that Chat Girl is the ONLY channel that ADMIN has pulled the plug on, deleted all content & reference to & said nothing to explain why he's done so.

My theory is that whatever Chat Girl have got themselves into, Playboy Corporation have put a blanket gag on.

RE: Chatgirl demise - Money_Shot - 29-11-2011 19:12

Sad Some one please bring Denni back