The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? (/showthread.php?tid=4169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Dreamlander - 19-02-2009 22:16

Voted for Paige,obviously,but would like to have a multiple voting option because Hannah,Toya and Camilla all have sensational legs too! None of the girls have legs you wouldn't want wrapped around your neck so I suppose it comes down to which girl you like the most as well Smile

Dreamlander

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Carl13 - 19-02-2009 22:43

Camilla - Long and Sexy & I love where they lead Big Grin

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - mikedafc - 19-02-2009 23:34

Paige for me great legs and ass!!

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - jordo - 19-02-2009 23:46

Hannah! It's not just her legs. She's an all round figure of beauty.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Sm© - 19-02-2009 23:47

jordo Wrote:Hannah! It's not just her legs. She's an all round figure of beauty.

jordo, you have taste mate!
respectBig Grin

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - jordo - 19-02-2009 23:50

Sm© Wrote:
jordo Wrote:Hannah! It's not just her legs. She's an all round figure of beauty.

respectBig Grin

She is beautiful though mate. She doesn't get the attention she deserves on here. Probably bcause her nipples don't make too many appearances Tongue

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - DOCTOR JOHN - 20-02-2009 00:11

jordo Wrote:
Sm© Wrote:

respectBig Grin

She is beautiful though mate. She doesn't get the attention she deserves on here. Probably bcause her nipples don't make too many appearances Tongue

I don't think I have seen Hannah's nipples maybe through her Gold Bikini.Rolleyes

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 20-02-2009 02:03

escobar Wrote:Toya then paige and emma
Hannah's legs are just too skinny.

I totally agree escobar. Hannah is totally gorgeous and has a nice body but she is rather thin. I don't mean to cause offense SMC but Hannah's legs are no way near as sensual as Toya's or Paige's

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Sm© - 20-02-2009 08:22

Nidges05 Wrote:I don't mean to cause offense SMC but Hannah's legs are no way near as sensual as Toya's or Paige's

None taken mate, each to their own i supposeWink

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 20-02-2009 09:52

Sm© Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:I don't mean to cause offense SMC but Hannah's legs are no way near as sensual as Toya's or Paige's

None taken mate, each to their own i supposeWink

Cheers SMC. At the mo it's Toya and Camilla joint first with 6 votes each. Keep voting guys. There are another 6 days left including today.