The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? (/showthread.php?tid=4210)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - EssexWanker - 21-02-2009 09:46

Hexit Wrote:its not the girl thats fake m8 its the act,.
In case you hadn't noticed my friend, the whole thing is an act. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it for what it is.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - HEX!T - 21-02-2009 12:10

well i just flicked over and lynsey was on doing her anouncer bit and guess what, no baby doll chat. a definate BIG plus in my book.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - DrGrumpyPants - 21-02-2009 12:28

yeah last time she was on pp 3am she seemed a lot more less giggly and looked a sounded a lot more sexier for it. maybe now shes older shes decided to lose it. its not a critiscism cos she knows i think shes a great girl

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Scotsman - 21-02-2009 15:53

EssexWanker Wrote:Yvette's occasional American accent is by far the worst I've come across, but then again, she's always role playing. Anyone that thinks a soft, giggly, girly voice has to be fake clearly hasn't had many dealings with girls. OK, some things get emphasised a bit too much, but most of us love it, which is exactly why they do it. Marilyn Monroe might not be everyone's cup of tea, but she's probably the most popular screen actress of all time and she knew precisely what she was doing. Would you call her fake as well? Of course she fucking wasn't.

Stupidity.

Do you honestly think Lynsey or the other girls actually speak like that? Not in a million years, don't be so stupid. Your whole point doesn't make sense anyway. You say Marylin knew what she was doing, implying that she was the way she was on purpose, which would mean she's not being herself ie. fake.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 16:48

as fake as a trannys fanny.....Big Grin

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - cherryryder - 21-02-2009 16:54

tsurugi Wrote:as fake as a trannys fanny.....Big Grin

Yvette?

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 17:01

yeah yvette.....where is she hiding the twig and berries i want to know

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - cherryryder - 21-02-2009 17:11

tsurugi Wrote:yeah yvette.....where is she hiding the twig and berries i want to know

It's probably in a jar...pickled...a reminder of the days of going to gay raves..

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - EssexWanker - 21-02-2009 18:58

Scotsman Wrote:Stupidity.

Do you honestly think Lynsey or the other girls actually speak like that? Not in a million years, don't be so stupid. Your whole point doesn't make sense anyway. You say Marylin knew what she was doing, implying that she was the way she was on purpose, which would mean she's not being herself ie. fake.
When did you last speak to Lynsey? How do you know what she "actually" speaks like? Is something always stupid when you don't agree with it? The point I was trying to make is that it isn't "fake" to put extra emphasis on something when someone else likes it. Why do girls take the trouble to put on make-up? Is that fake as well? Just because you don't like soft giggly voices, it doesn't follow that everyone else feels the same way.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - jordo - 21-02-2009 19:11

Lynseys voice gets right on my nerves.