The UK Babe Channels Forum
ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=42285)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 12-01-2012 19:49

and one lauren daley coming up

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - James Petros - 20-04-2012 14:13

this is the only channel that is willing to ACTUALLY fulfill viewers who spend money and text in asking for feet requests. it's refershing to see, other channels, should either A. Show more feet or B. Bring back text messages.

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - LupeFiasco - 21-04-2012 18:40

(20-04-2012 14:13 )jamespetros Wrote:  this is the only channel that is willing to ACTUALLY fulfill viewers who spend money and text in asking for feet requests. it's refershing to see, other channels, should either A. Show more feet or B. Bring back text messages.

I agree, they've all gone downhill since Babestation Xtra discarded the text-only format, real shame!

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 21-04-2012 19:12

(21-04-2012 18:40 )LupeFiasco Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 14:13 )jamespetros Wrote:  this is the only channel that is willing to ACTUALLY fulfill viewers who spend money and text in asking for feet requests. it's refershing to see, other channels, should either A. Show more feet or B. Bring back text messages.

I agree, they've all gone downhill since Babestation Xtra discarded the text-only format, real shame!

Watch chat girl for daily feet and stunning soles

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - docutech - 24-04-2012 19:32

I agree a guys wishes should be fulfilled if he spends money, but I know the girls I speak to on CG think its a bit off that free feet shows go on and that one text does not really warrant a full on sole show either.

A 5 minute or so call is different its putting money back into a service which obviously for some feet lovers gives a lot of pleasure.

Its great CH offers a bit of diversity but i tell em to make guys work a bit harder to get their satisfaction like I do lol

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - James Petros - 29-04-2012 17:08

(24-04-2012 19:32 )docutech Wrote:  I agree a guys wishes should be fulfilled if he spends money, but I know the girls I speak to on CG think its a bit off that free feet shows go on and that one text does not really warrant a full on sole show either.

A 5 minute or so call is different its putting money back into a service which obviously for some feet lovers gives a lot of pleasure.

Its great CH offers a bit of diversity but i tell em to make guys work a bit harder to get their satisfaction like I do lol

agree mate, but if girls build up a reputation for showing feet, then foot guys would call in knowing they'd get a foot show, some girls rarely show feet so people wont bother calling them.