The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" (/showthread.php?tid=4276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - cherryryder - 24-02-2009 19:55

Hazhard Wrote:i wish she would return to the night shows.

I wish Dani T would too...

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Hazhard - 24-02-2009 19:58

i remember her blonde and busty she was gorgeous.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - DingDong - 20-03-2009 14:06

Do the guys at The Pad really have to put Tiffany on again every day to advertise that she is back from her holiday.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - escobar - 20-03-2009 14:37

dont really like her to tell the truth

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - birdlime - 20-03-2009 16:16

I watched all three channels this morning and tiffany was on all three of them mean don't get me wrong i like tiffany as she is so horny but you need variety as everyone has a different taste.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Colbert Rules - 20-03-2009 18:14

My mum's just popped right to my place. I told her to go in the room and I'll make her a cup of tea...didn't realise that I left Tiffany shaking her stuff on TV, I switched over to Paul O' Grady straight away.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Dreamlander - 20-03-2009 18:40

Colbert Rules Wrote:My mum's just popped right to my place. I told her to go in the room and I'll make her a cup of tea...didn't realise that I left Tiffany shaking her stuff on TV, I switched over to Paul O' Grady straight away.

I reckon your Mum would rather you watch Tiffany than Paul ! Wink

Dreamlander

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - DingDong - 20-03-2009 20:28

Dreamlander Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:My mum's just popped right to my place. I told her to go in the room and I'll make her a cup of tea...didn't realise that I left Tiffany shaking her stuff on TV, I switched over to Paul O' Grady straight away.

Dreamlander

You could easily explain that away - Paul O'Grady has resumed his career as a drag queen.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Colbert Rules - 21-03-2009 04:32

Dreamlander Wrote:

Dreamlander
She was staring at her for awhile, I think she now knows I'm not the perfect son after all.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Heavenlybabespecialfriend - 01-04-2009 11:45

Hazhard Wrote:i wish she would return to the night shows.

Me too.. I agree

Does anyone have any sexy clips of Tiffany on the Pad? There dont seem to be many of her around!