The UK Babe Channels Forum
Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics (/showthread.php?tid=43072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

[split] Brandy Brewer - Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 31-03-2012 17:09

Big Grin i just not long got back from having to pop out but i just saw this really nice young lady on the show Surprised
its the 1st time ive seen her but i think she looks really nice Blush
im loving her sexy socks she is wearing with her gorgeous outfit
i think she looks real cute & i just wanted to come here just to try and show a little apreciation & support for her
thanks for a great show & i hope you all have a great saturday evening
thanks brandy Shy Heart Surprised you look class babe Xx

[split] Brandy Brewer - Caps & Vids - Boomerangutangangbang - 03-04-2012 15:42

Brandy has been working the same shift as Sarah Matty today.We've had the "Girl Caller" caption,most know how that one works.But we've just had "Brandy on the phone to her ex-boyfriend,interesting" caption.No way of telling if this was genuine or not,but either way,sinking to a new low,I believe.

[split] Brandy Brewer - Caps & Vids - jonb - 17-04-2012 09:29

come on brandy go on to the nightshows ur the best

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 29-05-2012 12:45

Brandy is in zoo this week and is in the next series of the channel 5 show the batchelor which she is filming right now

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 29-06-2012 10:53

Brandy is on channel 5 tonight at 10pm in the new series of the dating show the batchelor

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Boomerangutangangbang - 29-06-2012 11:21

I asked the other day if Brandy was still at BS & was told that she would be back soon as she was busy with a TV show.

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 29-06-2012 22:58

brandy has got through this week Smile 24 girls started and only 15 could get through. brandy was the last babe picked

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 06-07-2012 22:06

brandy on channel 5 right now!!!!!!

brandy survives!!!!

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - MikeGee - 06-07-2012 23:04

(06-07-2012 22:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  brandy on channel 5 right now!!!!!!

brandy survives!!!!
Anybody not seen tonights show, it's now being repeated on Channel 5 +1 Sky 177.

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Robot Devil - 06-07-2012 23:47

Such a chavy and desperate show. A really pathetic indictment of television in 2012; wannabes who will appear on any old shit TV program.