The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager (/showthread.php?tid=43772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Boomerangutangangbang - 08-02-2012 22:33

I see problem if they offer Redknapp the job,how the hell is he going to sign his own name on the contract ?

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Regenerated - 08-02-2012 22:46

The writing was on the wall as soon as he appeared on Italian TV telling them he thought the FA's decision to strip John Terry of the captaincy was wrong.

David Davies, senior figure at the FA, is quoted as saying "he may have breached his contract."

Whatever his opinions on what his employers did, he was wrong to air his views publicly. I could see no tenable way of him remaining in the post after such a major disagreement with the FA. I actually believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" theory, but Capello was still wrong to go public with this opinion.

You cannot bite the hand that feeds you and expect no come back.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Scottishbloke - 08-02-2012 22:55

To be honest I feel with the current board at the FA that they'll be lucky to get any manager of any real international quality. When a manager is dictated to in this manner it's no surprise they quit. Team selections and captain choices should be purely down to the manager and nobody else. It's no wonder Terry Venables fucked off too after Euro 96 bladewave

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - *Kal-El* - 08-02-2012 23:14

Am not shocked his resigned but its gonna be same old shit they get a new manager whether its Rednapp or who ever, they'll all like the new manager at first and then they'll turn on him, its what always happens.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - cosmonaut - 08-02-2012 23:16

(08-02-2012 22:46 )Regenerated Wrote:  Whatever his opinions on what his employers did, he was wrong to air his views publicly.

So he should have lied and pretended he agreed with the FA. What a great moral view that is, Regenerated.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - The Narcissist - 08-02-2012 23:19

Well he was one of the most sucessful England managers

TOP SIX ENGLAND MANAGER RECORDS
Win %

Fabio Capello

Sir Alf Ramsey

Glenn Hoddle

Ron Greenwood

Sven-Goran Eriksson

Sir Walter Winterbottom

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Boomerangutangangbang - 08-02-2012 23:30

(08-02-2012 23:19 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Well he was one of the most sucessful England managers

TOP SIX ENGLAND MANAGER RECORDS
Win %
Fabio Capello
Win % include many meaningless friendlies,picked far too many players.Success in major tournements is all that really counts.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - *Kal-El* - 08-02-2012 23:37

Part of the problem for me anyway is some of players are just good enough, I can only think of maybe 4 or 5 players that or of any good. The up and coming young players will be the future of England but whether there ready or not am on sure. Secondly the style of football they player in the league for me seems to be totally different to how they play internationally so no wonder they can't play the same way as there club, plus some of the other countries players like the Spanish are more technical gifted then we are so have to play to strengths and stop copying them. Plus as much as it pains me to say this but they need to let go of 1966 and move on, the sooner they do this the better it will be for England.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - SOCATOA - 08-02-2012 23:41

FA have just wasted another 4 years with their pathetic meddling IMOannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - winsaw - 08-02-2012 23:42

i am just so happy that he has gone at last, he should have gone after the shame of the world cup, now lets get Redknapp in to sort England out