The UK Babe Channels Forum
Whitney Houston R.I.P - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: Whitney Houston R.I.P (/showthread.php?tid=43874)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - mellover - 12-02-2012 18:07

(12-02-2012 16:34 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Sad news. loved her music. but i also only learnt today that natalie heck (savannah gold) also dies recently... kept that quiet or did i just have my head in sand at the time...??? very cute girls; both in their prime, from the images ive seen of late... just shame both had tragic ending to their lives...

Head so far in the sand it hit the inner core of the earth. LOL There's a different thread on here that covers that.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Regenerated - 12-02-2012 18:31

RIP Whitney Sad

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Clit Eastwood - 12-02-2012 19:16

A truely saddening day.....The voice of an angel is no more....and a true babe (savannah) also gone to rest...xx

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Scottishbloke - 12-02-2012 22:05

The tragic thing is Whitney wasn't the first and won't be the last of the true greats of the music industry to die before their time. I look at some of the great artists that still exist today such as Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Mariah Carey and hope that a similar fate does not befall them. Whitney to me was an absolute legend who is up their with the greats and in many ways her shock death was just as big as Michael Jackson's and like him this is allways going to be surrounded by conspiracy theories. A very sad day today for the music industry.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - aaron - 13-02-2012 16:51

Her family have said that Whitney Houston died from a reaction to prescription drugs mixed with alcohol.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - cwpussylover - 13-02-2012 22:20

too soonImportant rip babesHeart

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Suurbier - 14-02-2012 13:17

Sad but not unexpected.... her music and videos will always remind me of the Eighties

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - SOCATOA - 14-02-2012 13:27

Sad news, Whitney has had her share of troubles, introduced to drugs etc by a guy who said he loved her. At least we still have her music. R.I.P. Babes.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Top of the Babes! - 23-02-2012 12:16

Serge Gainsbourg meets Whitney Houston in this classic 1986 French clip.