The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabrice Muamba - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabrice Muamba (/showthread.php?tid=44935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Football Banter - eagle_si - 18-03-2012 11:48

Football fans get a lot of stick, but it's heartwarming to see so many people, regardless of club allegiance, coming together to hope and pray that Fabrice Muamba comes through this and makes a full recovery.

As this is anything but "banter" I'd like to suggest that all the posts relating to Muamba get a thread of their own.

RE: Football Banter - cosmonaut - 18-03-2012 12:17

(18-03-2012 11:48 )eagle_si Wrote:  As this is anything but "banter" I'd like to suggest that all the posts relating to Muamba get a thread of their own.

A good suggestion eagle_si. I second it.

Fabrice Muamba - Money_Shot - 18-03-2012 13:52

A thread for Muamba

(If one of the Mod's could please spare the time to transfer over the Fabrice Muamba posts in the 'Football Banter' section it would be hugely apprecicated, thanks)

RE: Fabrice Muamba - rickhardo - 18-03-2012 14:14

No great surprise but Bolton's game on Tuesday has been postponed. Nobody's in any mood to play a competitive game right now.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Money_Shot - 18-03-2012 14:21

(18-03-2012 14:14 )rickhardo Wrote:  No great surprise but Bolton's game on Tuesday has been postponed. Nobody's in any mood to play a competitive game right now.

I didn't know that, but it definitely makes sense. I wasn't even in the mood to go out last night, so like you say, not many would want to play football so close to such an event.

I hope Bolton can maintain their Premier League Status for the young lad.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Master Yoda - 18-03-2012 14:30

Thoughts and prayers go out to Fabrice Muamba and his family at this terrible time.

I hope to God he pulls through.

YNWA.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - dan g 27 - 18-03-2012 14:33

Praying for ya Muamba, hope you pull through. One of the most honest and committed footballers I have seen on a football pitch

RE: Fabrice Muamba - gavlcfc10 - 18-03-2012 14:36

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and Bolton football club.

Distressing and shocking, to witness something like this. The upmost praise has to go out to medical staff who made his heart work again, because on other occasions sadly this hasn't happened.

Hope he pulls through because he is such a talented player.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Charlemagne - 18-03-2012 14:44

It's being released that it took the medical staff nearly 2 hours to get his heart started.

They are keeping him anaesthetised for 24 hours.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Money_Shot - 18-03-2012 15:10

From BBC Sunday Sport Match day Coverage...

Quote:The crowd are singing Fabrice Muamba's name at Stamford Bridge ahead of kick-off.

Nice touch by both sets of fans.