The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - dionnelover09 - 03-07-2012 21:36

I think it be better to wait until after the show to judge how good the show really was, instead of judging what will happen before its even happened. Plus am sure Dionne will interact more then people actually think otherwise she wouldn't be on the show.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - broncobilly10 - 03-07-2012 21:58

It will be mostly about amanda

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Joey_A_K_ - 03-07-2012 22:31

If Dionne does take part in any sort of b/g then i'll personally pay Amanda my next five months wages Tongue

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - BoBByB187 - 03-07-2012 22:56

Sadly I have to agree. If they had kept to Dionne/Amanda I would of had high hopes but adding the guy makes me think Dionne will do very little and Amanda will just get fucked. In fact it could be a cover for if Dionne cancels and we get "Hey you don't get Dionne but you get b/g". I'll wait and see and I hope so much that I'm wrong as would love Dionne to go crazy even if it's for one night.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - TommyTucker77 - 03-07-2012 23:04

Are the shows aloud to be recorded or capped?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Charlemagne - 03-07-2012 23:10

(03-07-2012 23:04 )TommyTucker77 Wrote:  Are the shows aloud to be recorded or capped?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=31129&pid=794820#pid794820

Recordings of most of the previous shows are available on the Shebang site... if you join Big Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 03-07-2012 23:22

its been a long time coming, would have preferred to have seen just amanda and dionne with toys etc, with they guy i fear it will just be amanda getting fu*cked and dionne in the background. also can we not have a normal show instead of this domination rubbish, simple is always best !!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - broncobilly10 - 03-07-2012 23:30

My bet is it gets changed closer to the date.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 04-07-2012 01:11

(03-07-2012 22:56 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  Sadly I have to agree. If they had kept to Dionne/Amanda I would of had high hopes but adding the guy makes me think Dionne will do very little and Amanda will just get fucked. In fact it could be a cover for if Dionne cancels and we get "Hey you don't get Dionne but you get b/g". I'll wait and see and I hope so much that I'm wrong as would love Dionne to go crazy even if it's for one night.

Ditto! seems a bit strange suddenly changing the show suddenly a few days before if shebang wants to make its viewers happy they should ditch the guy and just stick to what was originally planned just dionne and amanda... Will be 10 times a better show.... Come on shebang lets just have dionne and amanda!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - SirAssAlot - 04-07-2012 12:43

(03-07-2012 23:10 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(03-07-2012 23:04 )TommyTucker77 Wrote:  Are the shows aloud to be recorded or capped?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=31129&pid=794820#pid794820

Recordings of most of the previous shows are available on the Shebang site... if you join Big Grin

I'm not sure what the site is like these days as i don't bother with it any more because of the same thing every time but i can say when i was a member ages ago the vids were pretty good but there's no actual picture sets of the live shows apart from what shebang.tv posts on here which isn't very much annoyedannoyed.

I'm not sure what you guys are into but i love hot NUDE pic sets of Gorgeous babes not just vids...

As for Dionne if i was a betting man I bet she'll cancel her show cause i've seen what she does/shows from webcaming her & i can tell you it's not worth watching. She even shows more in her nude pics on Brandnewhotties.com but those are sets from years ago before she did any call channel work.