The UK Babe Channels Forum
Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang (/showthread.php?tid=49888)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang - Fernandez Esperenda - 15-09-2012 22:15

i could always say that you are looking too much into my post... Wink i used old tweets ect to back up my points...

RE: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang - zola - 16-09-2012 11:37

Fernandez Esperenda makes some good points about kandi kay so shebang make it happen please. dionne said she wouldn't do shebang but she did in the end

RE: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang - BoBByB187 - 16-09-2012 15:14

Fair enough.
Well the last we heard from Shebang they were working on Camilla doing a show and nothing has happened yet. I don't think we would mind if Shebang would actually let is know if they're making any progress, or even reaching out, to the girls. I think the key point of some of these threads is just keep us in the loop Shebang.

RE: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang - Fernandez Esperenda - 16-09-2012 16:22

ive been constantly asking shebang for some feedback ect look at my post in the jessica jensen, bree branning thread... they just constantly ignore any questions ect anybody has for them.. i really dont think its the fact the top girls arent willing to do shebang, i think its more down to the fact shebang dont know how to put together decent shows, waste so much time and money putting together crap shows we dont want, and clearly couldnt give 2 shits about there members,