The UK Babe Channels Forum
Merry Christmas All... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Merry Christmas All... (/showthread.php?tid=52169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Merry Christmas All... - SmĀ© - 21-12-2012 23:36

Merry everyone

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Scottishbloke - 24-12-2012 17:01

Merry Christmas to all the forum members and babes of the shows. Now I have to spend the entire day tommorow in the company of the whole bloody family in a confined room full of booze. Let's just hope we all get along without any petty arguments breaking out Wink I've had enough of them in the real world this year aswell as this forum Big Grin

PS - Is it just me that is dreading the fact that us blokes all have to put up with the one hour specials for the soaps when everybody has to shut the fuck up whilst they are on. Oh how I can't stand the likes of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and East Bloody Enders annoyed

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I hope Santa brings you all the presents you have requested. I've asked Santa for Bailey Cream to unwrap. I've already posted my letter to him Tongue

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Snooks - 24-12-2012 17:22

To those who love this festive period may I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and hope that the new year of 2013 brings you much joy, happiness and the realization of your dreams and ambitions.
May Christmas Day bring me Priya to unwrap and may the new year bring me Tee-Jay nightshows by the bucketload Tongue.

To those who can't stand this time of year I hope that you have as bearable time as possible given the circumstances. Bah humbug Wink.

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Jam Da Man - 24-12-2012 17:46

Merry Xmas everyone. Compliments of the Season to y'all. Smile

Happy Monday everyone. ....As you were....

Bah Humbug! They've took all my bloody programmes off again! Every year it's the same!! Bastards! annoyed

(Pick whichever statement(s) applies best, lol)

RE: Merry Christmas All... - oklahoma001 - 24-12-2012 18:48

RE: Merry Christmas All... - andyjb - 24-12-2012 23:54

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New year.

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Colbert Rules - 25-12-2012 05:21

Back off guys...the turkey's mine!!!bladewave

Sidenote: Did anyone get Cliff Richard singing carols at their door or was it just me. Don't mention the production value of his 'Lord's Prayer' video to him, it's a touchy subject.

RE: Merry Christmas All... - bcl - 25-12-2012 08:54

Happy Christmas All

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Clit Eastwood - 25-12-2012 09:24

The very same sentiments to one and all on here
"Happy Crimbo Peeps"...Big Grin

RE: Merry Christmas All... - Timbo - 25-12-2012 09:42

Merry Christmas to all.