The UK Babe Channels Forum
The 2012 Ryder Cup - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Golf (/forumdisplay.php?fid=297)
+----- Thread: The 2012 Ryder Cup (/showthread.php?tid=54284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Golf - Charlemagne - 29-09-2012 22:08

The American seem to be putting everything and the Europeans missing easy putts. Their four rookies are playing out of their skins

p.s It's not that I don't like him, but is it just me who wants to slap Matt Kuchar's face. Rolleyes

RE: Golf - malicious fan - 29-09-2012 23:08

its goin to be hard 2 watch the singles 2moro, i will do but this reminds me of when faldo was captain, the guy had no personality and although he won 6 majors i think certain players didnt want to play 4 him except poulter! either olly isnt putting his personality accross or is it the americans r playing out of their skin and quite a few of the europeans seem to hav all lost form at the same timebladewave i know they r the home team but mcllroy mcdowell donald rose and sum others play on this tour all the time and win regularly so they shud be used to the conditions!

RE: Golf - malicious fan - 30-09-2012 00:46

10-6 goin into the singles 2moro, why the fuck did poulter only play 1 match yesterday when hes won 3 outta 3! mcllroy has played every game so im surprised poulter never, he just thrives in the ryder cup especially in 4somes and 4balls!

RE: Golf - philbob - 30-09-2012 01:08

Yes it does seem strange why Poulter was left out....... but its happened and some puts have been held at last,so 10-6 going into the singles you still wouldn't back against the US considering their singles record,but we all know things don't always go to plan.Poulter was inspired over the last few holes lets hope the Europeans can be inspired tomorrow.
[Image: image-3EDD_50678E03.jpg]

and shut that bloody crowd upCoolTongue

RE: Golf - groundnpound - 30-09-2012 01:34

Poulter was immense! Born to play in the Ryder Cup that lad.

RE: Golf - Stillroom Rock - 30-09-2012 03:55

Still a tall order though

RE: Golf - Charlemagne - 30-09-2012 08:30

What we need is another 11 Ian Poulter's..

Even the American newspaper recognise his contribution
"Hold off on that red, white and blue party. Throw a little more ice on that champagne. And for goodness sake, don't get Ian Poulter stirred up".

The European's are putting out most of their best players 'up front'
with a view to etting a few quick points and panicing the Americans.

[Image: image-635A_5067F4E6.jpg]

RE: Golf - Boomerangutangangbang - 30-09-2012 10:26

Easy to over analyse why Europe have been out-played.I believe USA have more in-form players going into the event.As always in golf the best putters win.The course set-up has negated Europes strength of accurate drivers & become a putting contest which USA are winning,so far.

RE: Golf - malicious fan - 30-09-2012 13:13

(30-09-2012 10:26 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Easy to over analyse why Europe have been out-played.I believe USA have more in-form players going into the event.As always in golf the best putters win.The course set-up has negated Europes strength of accurate drivers & become a putting contest which USA are winning,so far.
yet the europeans seemed happy boomer the way it was set up! ur rite about being out of form, kaymer, westwood especially last week, even donald who is usually so consistent!

RE: Golf - dan g 27 - 30-09-2012 18:52

Does anyone else find the USA crowd a bit hostile towards the European golfers?

Everytime a European golfer makes a good shot, there is constant booing from them