The UK Babe Channels Forum
boudoir presenters - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: boudoir presenters (/showthread.php?tid=5548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: boudoir presenters - steven6 - 08-04-2009 15:07

personally i think they should start by putting the camera level with the onscreen girl that would be better already

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 08-04-2009 15:15

that would be a start then someone put a light on darker than a motherfucker in that studio

RE: boudoir presenters - SOCATOA - 03-05-2009 13:30

Dont know who the girl is on now but talk about dressing down. £1 per min for that. She should take a leaf out of Michelle on Elite, now there is one horny stunning babe showing as much as she can. If she keeps swivelling those hips i think i am goooiiiinnnngggggg ttttoooooo..........Oh shit!Tongue

RE: boudoir presenters - suzii - 03-05-2009 18:49

Hey Socotoa - Im not sure who the girl was and I cant remember her name as shes new.
By the way every1 it is annoying I agree that its the same set and same camera angle all the bloody time

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 03-05-2009 18:59

whoever it was i think she was a tad overdressed

RE: boudoir presenters - steven6 - 03-05-2009 19:44

I think her name is saskia

RE: boudoir presenters - SOCATOA - 04-05-2009 11:36

tsurugi Wrote:whoever it was i think she was a tad overdressed

Its the same again this morning, think they are going with a Romany/new age theme!

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 04-05-2009 14:33

They need to embrace the "slu tty" look..... nevermind you can always rely on vikki T

RE: boudoir presenters - Dreamlander - 04-05-2009 18:22

Yeah,that's Saskia,I personally think she's lovely! She is much better on the night shows when she dresses as a sexy policewoman! I suppose with it being a Bank Holiday weekend she was just covering for some other girls.The first morning shift followed her presenting on the previous night's Sport shows.

Dreamlander

RE: boudoir presenters - Davee - 11-05-2009 08:04

The crap presentation always makes the girls look like mingers, I always flick straight through the boudoir channels. Surely I'm not the only one, which must reflect in their call rates