The UK Babe Channels Forum
Best nightshow babes to call - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Best nightshow babes to call (/showthread.php?tid=56314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - HannahsPet - 29-08-2013 22:56

Id recommend lexie had call before and she was great very reminiscent of paige tyler in both her movements and her phone chat

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - Joey 27 - 29-08-2013 23:03

What is tori lee like i don't call the babechannels has anyone got a recorded call they can post?

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - hornydude86 - 30-08-2013 05:35

Called Lilly Roma this evening - she was good, pretty dirty on the phone and descriptive, she listened and responded too. Only downside is she doesn't get very active on screen, no moving about, no acting like she's doing the things she's talking about. So I wouldn't call again, but if you want to talk dirty and just admire her beauty as she lies there then I would recommend her.

I'd love to know about Tori Lee too.

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - Silicone worshiper - 30-08-2013 13:27

Best of all time was Dani o Neal . Worst was Babs.I've found Sarah Louise, Sophie Hart, Mel Rook, Emily B and Levi all quite engaging. Porcha Sins , Ashley Emma and Tommie Jo always seemed disinterested.

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - dogman - 30-08-2013 16:32

Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - HannahsPet - 31-08-2013 08:52

(30-08-2013 16:32 )dogman Wrote:  Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - dogman - 31-08-2013 20:59

(31-08-2013 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

You know what I meanTongue

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - The Silent Majority - 03-09-2013 22:10

(31-08-2013 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 16:32 )dogman Wrote:  Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

She once told me she was dumped by a guy because he couldn't keep up with her sexual demands.

She probably made that up but who cares, just hold that thought TongueTongueTongue

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - hornydude86 - 25-09-2013 06:54

Called Elicia Solis recently - she was hot as hell. Up for anything!

RE: Best nightshow babes to call - Snooks - 25-09-2013 20:11

Daisy Dash is great too Tongue.