The UK Babe Channels Forum
What do you think of the new sets? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: What do you think of the new sets? (/showthread.php?tid=56494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - matt38 - 10-09-2013 18:59

Will thay have a Santa's grotto set come Xmas time.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - Scottishbloke - 10-09-2013 19:03

If so can I please be Santa, infact I think this forum should run a competition to see who gets to have the honour Wink

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - lovebabes56 - 10-09-2013 19:03

Are you jolly enough Scottish?
Would love to see BS match Playboy - set for set. I bet they could build a better barn set than theirs if they have room!! i bet a western saloon style sert would be amazing!!

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - mickster - 10-09-2013 19:40

All these sets are nothing more than glorified broom cupboards .There nothing like the spacious RLC ones .Suppose it's a slight improvement on the plain bed type sets though .But why do I get the impression its being done on the cheap ? If B.S. were serious about sets why aren't they as good as RLC's ? Anybody think the B.S. new sets are on par with RLC ones ?

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - jimmyt73 - 10-09-2013 20:31

I agree with you although the new sets are better they dont seem big enough to me for much movement of the babe thats on them,also think they have missed a trick by not creating either a bath or shower set.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - kingrichie - 10-09-2013 22:02

Good if I can see them

I see on freeview but when is them coming back on live stream

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - lovebabes56 - 10-09-2013 22:19

Nay be the old cabling doesn't stretch all the way to MK!!Tongue

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - schvall - 11-09-2013 11:34

Certain girls on Babestation have suddenly become more eye catching to me. Somehow they are more enticing now. I can only assume the new and better sets are the cause of this effect.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - SirAssAlot - 11-09-2013 12:11

(11-09-2013 11:34 )schvall Wrote:  Certain girls on Babestation have suddenly become more eye catching to me. Somehow they are more enticing now. I can only assume the new and better sets are the cause of this effect.

It's most likely because the sets are smaller compared to the old 1s = Now the girls can't move around so much which is a turn of if you ask me shockedshocked

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - bigglesworth - 12-09-2013 12:02

I think the girls can move around plenty enough. I don't see the need for the sets to be any bigger.