The UK Babe Channels Forum
How Tall Are The Babes? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: How Tall Are The Babes? (/showthread.php?tid=57187)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - HoneyRocks - 23-10-2013 19:31

Heart Honey Heart has in the past done loads of catwalk modelling all over the place and magazine work like Tatler etc though it's something she chooses not to do much of nowadays.

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - Doddle - 23-10-2013 22:05

(23-10-2013 18:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with Yvette merriman who made even me look tiny Smile she's about 6"0 and im about 5"10
If we're going to play that game, I'd like to say I'm 6' 3" or 4" laugh Actually, the mind boggles what the answers to 'How Tall are the forum members'? is, assuming I've missed that thread already...

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - bob roberts - 24-10-2013 07:39

Lexie Rider reported at 5'9"!favorite!

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - Ree's No.1 fan - 24-10-2013 19:53

No great surprise that three of my favourite babes - Fernanda, Honey and Paige Turnah - are amongst the tallest babes on the shows. Honey and Fernanda have fantastic legs that just go on...Smile

Honey would certainly have had potential as a cat walk model although perhaps slightly less so now after her breast augmentation, I'd say the same goes for Fernanda. While I'd like to see Paige on a fashion runway I suspect that her great booty would be a bit unusual (as well as the fact that she's got proper curves!) up on the catwalk.

Given such height differences I'd say that a 2-4-1 featuring Paige and Caty Cole is fairly unlikely!

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - rocksaviour - 03-11-2013 22:18

Cara Steel is 5' 10"

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - FormallyInfernal - 05-11-2013 17:29

A few more off the top of my head (just!) are Preeti and Priya at 5'7", Lana Lane, who I noted yesterday as being 5'8", and ,despite that recent image in her thread, so is Danica. Louise Kay beats me by a centimetre or thereabouts at 5'9"!

Despite any amount of criticism over recent years, the worldwide pool of tall young women has allowed most designers to side-step the issue of making clothes that hang well off shorter and larger shapes, so far as the high-end fashion industry goes anyway. They continue to hire, so scouts continue to target tall girls when they hit the cities, until someone at an agency points out some flaw in the face or body, many of which we mere mortals can't see. Sometimes last year's look going out of style gives second chances, but most of the ladies cited here will have been through the cycle at least once.

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - Jessica_deluna - 05-11-2013 22:24

Daisy Dash - 5'4

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - kelly1066 - 05-11-2013 22:45

geri looks to be quite short, at a guess i'd go for 5'3''' ... about up to my neck as i'm relatively tall myself at 5'9''. (just thought i'd add to the forum members heights too...lol)

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - Joey 27 - 05-11-2013 23:43

not sure how tall yazmine james is but she looks tallish

RE: How Tall Are The Babes? - rocksaviour - 08-11-2013 11:43

Siri is 5' 9"