The UK Babe Channels Forum
Phone wanks - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Phone wanks (/showthread.php?tid=5788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Phone wanks - adie1981 - 24-04-2009 14:02

Nothing wrong with it at all, i enjoy doing it. I have met a couple of time wasters who aren't interested if you just have Freeview but if anyone is interested in having a phone wank with anoter guy just send me a private message.

RE: Phone wanks - Dreamlander - 24-04-2009 16:32

tsurugi Wrote:is this what it has come to

No,this is what it has cum two! This is what happens when none of the channels are doing it for me! I start randomly clicking on threads with weird titles just out of curiosity and learn things I wish I hadn't! Big Grin
How do you 'sychronise' with each other? What are the chances of you 'lasting' or 'shooting' at the same time? Why the fuck am I asking these questions??? Time to find some babe threads!!!!!!Big Grin Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Phone wanks - tarblack - 24-04-2009 16:49

have done it lots of time nothing wrong with it makes it better in my book

RE: Phone wanks - tsurugi - 24-04-2009 17:07

tarblack Wrote:have done it lots of time nothing wrong with it makes it better in my book

And i suppose a game of wank the biscuit is your idea of a fun weekend

RE: Phone wanks - SOCATOA - 24-04-2009 17:18

Sorry but this is the best laugh i have had in ages! Has it come to this, priceless! Why not go the whole hog and have a whank convention! Thanks for cheering me up!Tongue

RE: Phone wanks - Dreamlander - 24-04-2009 21:02

tarblack Wrote:have done it lots of time nothing wrong with it makes it better in my book

I'm guessing all the pages in 'your' book are stuck together?! Big Grin

Dreamlander-this thread rocks for all the wrong reasons! Big Grin

RE: Phone wanks - jimwilsondr - 21-12-2009 15:15

i love phone wanking at sky girls.. have called them all.. lol.. really expensive. I am now into phone wank with another guy watchign the same channel..

RE: Phone wanks - jimwilsondr - 22-12-2009 09:30

looking for phone wank with fellow wanker watching fernanda ferrari this morning...

RE: Phone wanks - jimwilsondr - 06-04-2010 08:55

hello.. I would love to be one of your wank buddies!

RE: Phone wanks - ukbicur - 12-04-2010 23:04

(06-04-2010 08:55 )jimwilsondr Wrote:  hello.. I would love to be one of your wank buddies!

i would love to msn chat and watch the channels on sky