The UK Babe Channels Forum
The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=5881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BEST CHANNEL - Bunna - 08-04-2009 06:52

Party People 3am-7am has become the crappiest channel,in the 4 hours of screen time we only get 1 original PP girl,usually from 5:30am til 7am.
The rest of the screentime is taken up with PartyGirls,most of whom don't look comfortable in clothes.

Way to kill a channel......cellcastSad

RE: BEST CHANNEL - Hazhard - 08-04-2009 08:56

i would have to say bangbabes at the moment , although elite tv is a laugh Big Grin

RE: BEST CHANNEL - ritchie1 - 14-04-2009 19:52

seem to be going with the trend here and say bangbabes is the best at the moment. Anastasia, Sasha, Hazel, Tori, Candy, Amy Capri... to name a few reasons

RE: BEST CHANNEL - Da Mastah - 14-04-2009 22:53

Well, I'm gonna buck the trend because I set them, baby! I'm voting for (Shock! Horror!) BabeStation purely because most of my favourite babes (Camilla, Dionne, Jemma Jey, Geri, Morgan, etc..) work there.

HOWEVER, I could see me changing my vote to Elite TV based on the more inventive sets.

RE: BEST CHANNEL - dirtbag - 15-05-2009 18:39

I vote for Bangbabes by a whisper

RE: BEST CHANNEL - Shalashaska - 15-05-2009 18:48

bangbabes has to be. my fave babes are on there.

RE: BEST CHANNEL - beardedbob - 15-05-2009 19:21

elite is my favourite. bring on carmen at the weekend!

RE: BEST CHANNEL - Rammyrascal - 15-05-2009 20:14

beardedbob Wrote:elite is my favourite. bring on carmen at the weekend!

babestation because theyve got. dionne, dani, amanda, tara and jade for me just ahead of elite but am also looking forward to carmen this weekend

The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread! - cmiller - 07-04-2012 03:06

Which Babeshow Is Best?

Which babeshow is currently the best? Whether it is overall or just last night, that is entirely up to you, but the purpose of this thread is to keep channel-specific threads from descending into anarchy! bladewave

If you think Elite is better than Babestation because it has better-looking girls or Babestation is better than Elite because Elite is too tame, then this is the thread for you! *Other channels are available

So which babeshow is the best? Babestation or Elite? There's only one way to find out.....

[Image: image-1E83_4F7F9939.jpg]

RE: The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread! - Scottishbloke - 07-04-2012 03:12

Well to get the ball rolling, I say at current it has to be Babestation, even on a bad night they still manage to come out on top. Elite to me has sunk to new lows, great line up of models but if the producers running that channel won't allow any of them to get naked then it's just a waste of talent.