The UK Babe Channels Forum
Greetings, Muthafuckers! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Member Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Greetings, Muthafuckers! (/showthread.php?tid=5918)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - steven6 - 08-04-2009 15:57

hi motherfuker lol

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - Kelly Bell - 09-04-2009 13:58

The Master of my Domain Wrote:'Sup boys and girls!

You know the story - long-time lurker finally decided to take the plunge. Me, myself and I have been debating it for a while, but you all seem pretty cool so I decided it was about time, if only to say thanks to all the pirty pictures!

So thanks, and I hope I don't piss anybody off. Well, until I become popular, at least.

I had to give thanks to that intro! You tickled me with that one so I had to add a welcome from me!

Kelly

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - Mister Gummidge - 09-04-2009 19:44

Welcome to the forum The Master of your Domain. God that's a long name to type, can't I just call you Dave?Tongue Enjoy yourself.

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - Da Mastah - 09-04-2009 22:03

Kelly Bell Wrote:
The Master of my Domain Wrote:'Sup boys and girls!

You know the story - long-time lurker finally decided to take the plunge. Me, myself and I have been debating it for a while, but you all seem pretty cool so I decided it was about time, if only to say thanks to all the pirty pictures!

So thanks, and I hope I don't piss anybody off. Well, until I become popular, at least.

I had to give thanks to that intro! You tickled me with that one so I had to add a welcome from me!

Kelly

Thanks, Kelly! I could tickle you any day.

God, that was cheesy. True, but cheesy.

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - Da Mastah - 09-04-2009 22:08

mr gummidge Wrote:Welcome to the forum The Master of your Domain. God that's a long name to type, can't I just call you Dave?Tongue Enjoy yourself.

You may, if you prefer, simply refer to me as "The Master" or "Master", though I'd prefer you address me by my full title. Hell, you could always copy and paste it if you're lazy.

Seriously, though, thanks for the welcome!

RE: Greetings, Muthafuckers! - cheesyboy - 13-04-2009 17:40

greetings , the master of my domain, welcome to the forum mate and enjoy yourself.
cheesyboy.