The UK Babe Channels Forum
Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 (/showthread.php?tid=60170)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - *Kal-El* - 15-08-2014 23:29

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - *Kal-El* - 07-10-2014 01:30

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - *Kal-El* - 18-10-2014 18:39

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - bytor - 19-10-2014 07:59

Well one thing for sure. Call of Duty won't get delayed like the majority of games these days. Ready or not it will get released on the 4th November.Smile

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - *Kal-El* - 21-10-2014 21:44

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - BaddaBing - 22-10-2014 18:39

I don't want to troll or anything but what a complete bullshit ad for the MP part of the game! Every one of those people on the interview makes money off the the Call Of Duty series. They're either connected to the MLG circuit or a YouTube commentator who make money off cash for views or people hitting the like button. Activision fly them out to these events and "leak" these bits of info for them to put on their YT channels to generate views so the chances of them saying anything even remotely negative is zero. Douche bag move Activision/Sledgehammer. No wonder they all picked up that they're happy with how fast the game plays, because thats how alllllllllllllllll these people play. Grrr, CoD is ruined for me now, grumble grumble...lol.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - bytor - 22-10-2014 22:38

(22-10-2014 18:39 )BaddaBing Wrote:  I don't want to troll or anything but what a complete bullshit ad for the MP part of the game! Every one of those people on the interview makes money off the the Call Of Duty series. They're either connected to the MLG circuit or a YouTube commentator who make money off cash for views or people hitting the like button. Activision fly them out to these events and "leak" these bits of info for them to put on their YT channels to generate views so the chances of them saying anything even remotely negative is zero. Douche bag move Activision/Sledgehammer. No wonder they all picked up that they're happy with how fast the game plays, because thats how alllllllllllllllll these people play. Grrr, CoD is ruined for me now, grumble grumble...lol.
No different then any of the big games these days. Hyped out of all proportion with the end result that they fail to match up to the promise nearly every time.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Fernandez Esperenda - 24-10-2014 13:10

Multiplayer will be complete shit... Now aswell as idiots snipering and camping now there will be idiots who are jumping around everywhere, because they thought it would be a great idea to be able to jump over buildings...

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Bandwagon - 24-10-2014 15:11

Well for me I'm not sure, the Call Of Duty series has had some shit for being a little repetitive, perhaps that's why they have tried something different with the Exo skeleton jumping suits? I bet they're eager to see our response because this will surely change the way we have been previously tackling these FPS games. It looks like anything is possible and nowhere looks safe? Would that be good for camper's and snipers?
I'm going to reserve judgement for now and see how it plays once released. (not long to go)
That's just for the general game play, as far as the smoothness plays (as in lag) I'm under no illusions that the game will play flawlessly as we'd like, they haven't managed it yet and from what I've read it never will, not without further technology improvements.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - *Kal-El* - 04-11-2014 04:22