The UK Babe Channels Forum
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=60956)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - *Kal-El* - 14-08-2014 15:55

The games does look very smooth.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - sweetsugar007 - 17-08-2014 15:44

Dont look like there is much in it between the two.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - Fernandez Esperenda - 17-08-2014 21:00

Pes will be 10 times better gameplay wise. And when they finish the graphics with fox engine will be great

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - lovebabes56 - 11-09-2014 10:20

When does the PC demo come out?

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - *Kal-El* - 12-09-2014 01:22

Could possibly be out in the next couple weeks i think no exact date yet.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - *Kal-El* - 16-09-2014 22:32

I hope this still correct but the demo is supposed to available from the 17th of Sept.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - *Kal-El* - 17-09-2014 16:03

Was gonna give the game a chance but not bothering with it now, the game doesn't come out till November so what better way to give people a taste of the demo what do they do delay it for no bloody reason, Japan gets it tomorrow, The States next week and Europe unknown date totally fuck up by Konami, Fifa 15 is out in the next week or two if the demo had of been good people would be excited to play the game is bad enough you have to wait till November to me they have fucked up there sales of the game now way to go Konami and the biggest joke is the demo id available in Hong Kong a massive fuck up by Konami.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - bytor - 17-09-2014 16:25

(17-09-2014 16:03 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Was gonna give the game a chance but not bothering with it now, the game doesn't come out till November so what better way to give people a taste of the demo what do they do delay it for no bloody reason, Japan gets it tomorrow, The States next week and Europe unknown date totally fuck up by Konami, Fifa 15 is out in the next week or two if the demo had of been good people would be excited to play the game is bad enough you have to wait till November to me they have fucked up there sales of the game now way to go Konami and the biggest joke is the demo id available in Hong Kong a massive fuck up by Konami.

I get the impression this news has made you a tad angry? Wink

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - *Kal-El* - 17-09-2014 16:37

(17-09-2014 16:25 )bytor Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 16:03 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Was gonna give the game a chance but not bothering with it now, the game doesn't come out till November so what better way to give people a taste of the demo what do they do delay it for no bloody reason, Japan gets it tomorrow, The States next week and Europe unknown date totally fuck up by Konami, Fifa 15 is out in the next week or two if the demo had of been good people would be excited to play the game is bad enough you have to wait till November to me they have fucked up there sales of the game now way to go Konami and the biggest joke is the demo id available in Hong Kong a massive fuck up by Konami.

Its totally dumb move by Konami and with Fifa 15 out on the 26th of Sept as much as some people hate Fifa games now, Konami have done themselves no favours am afraid.

RE: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - bytor - 18-09-2014 21:49

(17-09-2014 16:37 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 16:25 )bytor Wrote:  

Its totally dumb move by Konami and with Fifa 15 out on the 26th of Sept as much as some people hate Fifa games now, Konami have done themselves no favours am afraid.

Definitely. Too many impatient people out there that would have bought PES if it was released at the same time will instead buy FIFA simply because they can't wait. Unless there are some major changes with FIFA 15 may as well stick with FIFA14 and edit the players yourself to reflect this seasons squads