The UK Babe Channels Forum
Time for a change? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Time for a change? (/showthread.php?tid=62118)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Time for a change? - lancealot790 - 28-01-2015 13:34

Ok, in comparison to the 3 mainstream parties all of which have been going for over a hundred years, UKIP are very much a new party. And as for the papers, the Sun is the most pro Tory paper out there going back as far as the Thatcher years, also they are very much pro europe.

RE: Time for a change? - HannahsPet - 28-01-2015 14:26

RE: Time for a change? - terence - 28-01-2015 19:42

it bothers me that even though i have no say in the matter, i might end up being governed by these cunts for another 4 years!

[Image: Conservative%20poster.png]

RE: Time for a change? - SOCATOA - 28-01-2015 19:59

General election time soon, so just the usual bollocks from all the partysSad After the election, just the usual bollocks from all the partysSad Conclusion, they are all a load of bollocks, in a bollocks political system that defends the rich, at all timesSad:(Lets face it, a class of sixth formers could make a better job of running this countrybladewave

RE: Time for a change? - HannahsPet - 28-01-2015 20:24

(28-01-2015 19:42 )terence Wrote:  it bothers me that even though i have no say in the matter, i might end up being governed by these cunts for another 4 years!

[Image: Conservative%20poster.png]

not sure what scares me the most that picture or Cameron with Farage. thats the problem we are going to have this time the tail will be wagging the dog