The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Chat Back improving? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Is Chat Back improving? (/showthread.php?tid=6234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - G@Z! - 17-04-2009 21:21

chat back improving you having a laugh

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - polo249 - 17-04-2009 21:39

G@Z! Wrote:chat back improving you having a laugh

can you name me a girl that shows/is allowed to show as much flesh as juliet?...in my book that means it's getting better Tongue

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - SirAssAlot - 17-04-2009 21:46

I'd love to see the cam guy improving he's camera skills cause all you see is 3/4 of the ladies body when their on 962.

I'm not wasting money to see 3/4 it's all are nothing Wink The only time you do get to see all of the hot babe on 962 is when the girl on 960 goes on a break lol

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - andyreev - 17-04-2009 21:55

Kev3:16 Wrote:It should improve a fair bit tomorrow, when Amber Leigh formerly of Sex Station makes her debut.

I have to be honest and say I can't remember what Amber Leigh looks like. Still I think the channel has been better of late. I never used to watch it for more than a couple of minutes and just recently I have been tuned in for quite a while, so I'd say Chat Back definitely got better.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - G@Z! - 17-04-2009 22:01

hmm basing a channel based on one girl is not how i rate a channel but ok juliet is doing the business for them and oh no not amber anyone but amber

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - nine hundred - 17-04-2009 23:03

erm, this is a tricky one. juliet is a definite plus point (actually make that 2). apart from her, i haven't really noticed a difference. but once again juliet is deffo something else! props to her for pushing the envelope as far as she does, and i guess props to the execs or whoever it is that allows her to fully express herself.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - HEX!T - 17-04-2009 23:58

the only improvment have been the selection of 1 girl (juliet) other than that no... same old, same old.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - rover - 18-04-2009 00:04

the only thing that improved this channel was Juliet when she is not on then its not worth watching.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - SirAssAlot - 18-04-2009 00:11

rover Wrote:the only thing that improved this channel was Juliet when she is not on then its not worth watching.

Not really you never said anything about Charlie. She's a hottie i only ring her when i get to see all of her & that's when the lady on 960 goes on a break cause the screen caps/numbers on 962 spoils the view Sad

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Shandy - 18-04-2009 00:12

tintin, you tried 907?