The UK Babe Channels Forum
best football club tv channel - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: best football club tv channel (/showthread.php?tid=6376)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: best football club tv channel - dalebags - 25-04-2009 09:35

I like sky sports as well but they do have to realise that England is not the be all and end all - I mean the coverage they give to the English national teams is nothing compared to the other home nations- I just dont mean footie either . I think they should sometimes realise that there are subscribers in Scotland , Ireland and Wales as well .The coverage when they do t is excellent -just not as much as it should be I think

RE: best football club tv channel - SCOTLANDBHOY - 26-10-2009 01:28

(25-04-2009 09:35 )dalebags Wrote:  I like sky sports as well but they do have to realise that England is not the be all and end all - I mean the coverage they give to the English national teams is nothing compared to the other home nations- I just dont mean footie either . I think they should sometimes realise that there are subscribers in Scotland , Ireland and Wales as well .The coverage when they do t is excellent -just not as much as it should be I think
YEAH I AGREE M8 ITS ALWAYS ENGLAND THIS ENGLAND THT NVR ANYBODY ELSE N HAVE U NOTICE THT THEY ALWAYS SMILE IF ONE OF THE HOME NATIONS GET KNOCKED OOT APART FAE ENGLAND . WHN R THEY GONNA BRING BACK CELTIC N RANGERS TV?

RE: best football tv channel - SCOTLANDBHOY - 26-10-2009 01:32

(21-04-2009 15:01 )Bunna Wrote:  MUTV, I'd sooner get GayTv, I bet Ronaldo would be on either channel Big Grin
WOULDNT NO M8 4 THE FACT I WOULDNT SILLY MYSELF WHATCHIN MAN U TV, I HAVE GOT MORE THINGS TAE ANNOY ME

RE: best football club tv channel - alanafan232 - 26-10-2009 21:01

rangers tv when it was on lindsey archibald would bang her all day long that said edu and mcgerrgor have done lol