The UK Babe Channels Forum
Juliett - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Juliett (/showthread.php?tid=6456)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Juliett - rickhardo - 26-04-2009 14:08

oopnorth Wrote:Why don't you ask her if you can have it, might look better on you than it did on her. Big Grin

I agree with Refter - I think Juliet really suits short hair.

RE: Juliett - Hazhard - 26-04-2009 14:10

she looked good the other night when she had blonde hair.

RE: Juliett - intransit67 - 28-04-2009 23:09

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Show has been toned down slightly, anybody else think so!!!!

Toned down slightly - i might aswell watch my granny gardening for all the pussy action they show now!

Every time you think something is going well some nosey bastard as a moan and out come the big pants and if you touch your pussy on screen an alarm goes off in Adolfs bunker and he presses the big red button and fires off a new email of complaint to f-offcom.

No complaints about you Juliet - love you to bits, just wish they would let you have your head (so to speak) and id watch you masterbating yourself to oblivion!

RE: Juliett - Stewartie - 28-04-2009 23:46

intransit67 Wrote:
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Show has been toned down slightly, anybody else think so!!!!

Toned down slightly - i might aswell watch my granny gardening for all the pussy action they show now!

Every time you think something is going well some nosey bastard as a moan and out come the big pants and if you touch your pussy on screen an alarm goes off in Adolfs bunker and he presses the big red button and fires off a new email of complaint to f-offcom.

No complaints about you Juliet - love you to bits, just wish they would let you have your head (so to speak) and id watch you masterbating yourself to oblivion!

That's all very well but it seems to me that 960 has been going for broke.. and that is exactly how it is likely to end up!!Rolleyes

RE: Juliett - skateguy - 28-04-2009 23:59

Sorry Stewartie, couldn't resist any longer.... Wink Big Grin

[Image: broken_record.jpg]

RE: Juliett - thinwhiteduke - 29-04-2009 00:02

Nice one skateguy

RE: Juliett - Stewartie - 29-04-2009 00:15

skateguy Wrote:Sorry Stewartie, couldn't resist any longer.... Wink Big Grin

[Image: broken_record.jpg]

Are you suggesting I am a talking machine or just need a fix??Tongue

The Victor Talking Machine Company (1901–1929) was an American corporation, the leading American producer of phonographs and phonograph records and one of the leading phonograph companies in the world at the time. It was headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. The ChatBack babe channel was formulated around the same time. Its hq is somewhere on howcute.com which someone set up to promote its interests and has now retired with an Ofcom Pension.
PS Love you Juliet

RE: Juliett - thinwhiteduke - 29-04-2009 16:23

Just switched over to 960 and juliet's on. she looks sexy as fug, but it just seems a waste on daytime

RE: Juliett - tsurugi - 29-04-2009 16:50

seems strange they would put their most popular girl on the dayshow

RE: Juliett - rickhardo - 29-04-2009 17:10

Is this the first move towards 24-hour JulietTV? It may be their only hope!