The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paris attacks - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Paris attacks (/showthread.php?tid=66487)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Paris attacks - Tumble_Drier - 14-11-2015 22:33

^The reports I've read say the main act had been on stage for about an hour when it started.

Meanwhile, the Greek government say it is "likely" that a second suspect passed through their borders last month.

RE: Paris attacks - BgLugs - 14-11-2015 22:55

If thats true they had a remarkable escape as you would that the band would have been the main target for the publicity

RE: Paris attacks - Tumble_Drier - 14-11-2015 23:00

The Band would have had a relatively easy escape route. The crowd were always the target as they were effectively penned in. Like shooting fish in a barrel, if you excuse the rather graphic description Sad

RE: Paris attacks - BgLugs - 14-11-2015 23:13

(14-11-2015 23:00 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  The Band would have had a relatively easy escape route. The crowd were always the target as they were effectively penned in. Like shooting fish in a barrel, if you excuse the rather graphic description Sad
No such thing as an easy escape in a situation like that
More than 1 gunman. One of them could easily have targeted the band, no one's expecting someone walking in with a gun!
I do wonder if the band have asked the media not to mention them though as i've only heard them mentioned once

RE: Paris attacks - Tumble_Drier - 14-11-2015 23:19

Did you miss the word "relatively" then?

The band had the option of running off stage. The only option for the crowd was the exits, with around 1500 of them going for the same doors at the same time. A survivor was interviewed last night who said he ran up to the first floor with 30-40 others, but they found the door was locked and carried on to the roof. Luckily for them, a resident of a flat next to the building opened his window and allowed them to escape.

RE: Paris attacks - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2015 23:30

not to mention how many security people could have been targeted before they shot at the crowd against automatic rifles there probably wouldn't have been much room for cover

RE: Paris attacks - BgLugs - 14-11-2015 23:32

What i'm trying to say is that the gunmen could easily have aimed at the stage first before anyone knew what was happening

RE: Paris attacks - Tumble_Drier - 15-11-2015 00:31

At least 1 member of the band's crew is among the dead. Reports suggest he was trying to protect one of the Girls doing the catering and she is in hospital with gunshot wounds.

RE: Paris attacks - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2015 07:17

One fundamental policy that has to change is that countries need to take back control of their borders - the open border policy is one that has made it way too easy for people claiming asylum and claiming to be refugees to migrate across Europe

Secondly we need the African nations to do more on it own doorstep as I feel nations there have not shown enough strength in tackling the extremists that may exist in their back yards .
Thirdly should we really be thinking it is better to negotiate with Assad's regime if we are to defeat IS?

RE: Paris attacks - setter1000 - 15-11-2015 11:48

Be nice if Muslims will go on tv slamming the culprits as a blight on humanity not just Islam and apologising on behalf of all Muslims. Will that happen? Doubt it.