The UK Babe Channels Forum
Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? (/showthread.php?tid=67014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - Snooks - 14-01-2016 00:16

Oh and Findom.
Don't even get me started on that Rolleyes.

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - broncobilly10 - 14-01-2016 00:26

Findom is evil

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - broncobilly10 - 14-01-2016 00:28

(13-01-2016 23:45 )MM32DD Wrote:  I remember having a Twitter chat with Beth and being called a freeloader by her because I said I like wanking over her shows but wasn't going to call her. In my opinion, if they put babe channels on Freeview or free to access websites they can't complain about people taking advantage.

The cost of calls, pics and vids are bloody extortionate. If they were more reasonably priced then there might not be so many so called freeloaders.

What really pisses me off though and why I have no sympathy for the channels is the so called promotional texts. After phoning one of the channels I started getting texts like 'Sexy Suzie likes cock and is at home now waiting for your call'. I was getting about 2 a week and thought nothing of it until I checked my bill and saw I was getting charged £1.50 each time I received one of these texts.

DOWNRIGHT ROBBING BASTARDS!!!

Beth seems quite uptight on twitter

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - MM32DD - 14-01-2016 00:36

She does, another time I praised her for all the sifts she was doing and got a snippy 'Most people work 5/7 days a week you know' response.

She does have a cracking pair of Auckland's though so she can abuse me all she fucking likes!

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - ShandyHand - 14-01-2016 01:34

lol at least that shows some awareness I suppose. Bit like the MPs checked out on the price of a bottle of milk! Smile

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - Robot Devil - 14-01-2016 12:59

Nothing like seeing 'hard working' models knuckling down to 'earn' yet another holiday. It's almost depressing how shameless it now is.

[Image: image-0C76_56978D2F.jpg]

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - Snooks - 14-01-2016 13:45

Well I really want to go to errrrr let's see now Shy
Barbados, Melbourne (Australia not Derbyshire Wink), New York City, San Francisco, Auckland, Vienna, Tokyo, Dubai and Rome.
A private jet would be nice too as well as a holiday home in the Seychelles. A mansion, a full size snooker table, a few luxury cars and a yacht as well please Rolleyes.

I know. I will set up a wishlist so nobody can make any donations and I end up going nowhere and getting nothing Big Laugh.

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - ShandyHand - 14-01-2016 17:43

^ But... But... These girls are pretty and have big jugs. Don't you see snookered, that makes all the difference in the world. bladewave

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - Snooks - 14-01-2016 19:39

But........but I'm an ugly c#nt with a big belly.
Where is the charity in the world?

BounceBounceBounce

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality? - broncobilly10 - 14-01-2016 21:18

(14-01-2016 12:59 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Nothing like seeing 'hard working' models knuckling down to 'earn' yet another holiday. It's almost depressing how shameless it now is.

[Image: image-0C76_56978D2F.jpg]

These are probably the wallet rape type