The UK Babe Channels Forum
Any of you babes have games consoles? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Any of you babes have games consoles? (/showthread.php?tid=728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 31-10-2008 14:32

Probably in a minority here (probably all by myself, lol)

BUT....

The new SmackDown Vs. Raw video game (Wrestling!!!) hits the stores next FRIDAY!!! Big Grin and I should hopefully have it Thursday, which is even fucking better!! I've been a wrestling fan since I was 2, and this game comes out on more or less the hardest week of the year each year, so to say it brightens my week and gives me a (maybe slightly stupid) reason to get through that week would been a real understatement!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Big Grin

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - *Kal-El* - 31-10-2008 21:49

I would love street fighter 4, but that doesn't come out till next year.Sad

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - Headlessman - 05-11-2008 02:40

So who here has an Xbox360 and what games are you currently playing? I haven't got any new games in a while but I'll probably get Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2 next.There's a hell of a lot of good games out now but I don't think I have money for them all.

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - *Kal-El* - 05-11-2008 03:24

Just bought Fifa 09 on the wii and am loving it Smile

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - Headlessman - 05-11-2008 03:32

Oh god dont talk to me about football games.I would rather eat shit than play one of them!!What other games have you got for Wii kalel?

Does anyone else here have a DS?

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - BelfastBadBoy - 05-11-2008 18:19

Bought that Dead Space today for the XBox, looks well good and creepy

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - wastou - 05-11-2008 19:01

Headlessman Wrote:So who here has an Xbox360 and what games are you currently playing? I haven't got any new games in a while but I'll probably get Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2 next.There's a hell of a lot of good games out now but I don't think I have money for them all.
Got Fallout 3 on friday absolutley addicted to it one of the best games I've ever played, bought the official game guide to it never normally buy them but in this game when the options are so open to the player it can be bewildering plus its such a huge open world, with a lot of missions and and items you'd never find with out it. Just don't set of into the badlands without a decent arsenal of weapons or you won't get far would totaly recomend it, although its not for everyone.

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - wastou - 05-11-2008 19:41

ToothFairy Wrote:playing Dead Space at the moment. Might not make it back alive... GULP!
But if I do then thanks for the confirmation that fallout 3 is a great game. One for me to hint for for crimbo!
Who's gonna by you it? Your mummy. Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - sculture73 - 05-11-2008 20:13

DjM Wrote:Which babe? Tongue

I'm kinda into Fifa 09 on the PS3 atm, but it's gotten ridiculously fucking easy!! It's fun beating the crap out of Tottenham though, it's like preparation for Wednesday! Big Grin

(Watch all this backfire on me come wednesday Sad)

Some how I feel I should blame you for jinxing the match DJM.. someones gotta take the blame... Tongue

RE: Any of you babes have games consoles? - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 05-11-2008 21:24

S-I-L-V-E-S-T-R-E

Sorry, just felt you needed some help with your letter of complaint Tongue