The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sexiest Brunette - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Sexiest Brunette (/showthread.php?tid=7346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sexiest Brunette - Rammyrascal - 18-05-2009 10:42

donna for me, also sooky dani's boobs are fake not real but she's still a sexy brunette

RE: Sexiest Brunette - Dreamlander - 18-05-2009 10:53

I'd vote for Camilla if it was possible! She has been a brunette a few times and when she is she knocks spots off the others! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Sexiest Brunette - G@Z! - 18-05-2009 11:05

i think minxy forgot about camilla for some reason prefer camilla as a blonde thou Smile

RE: Sexiest Brunette - STEVEY - 18-05-2009 11:23

Its Dionne for me!

RE: Sexiest Brunette - minxy - 18-05-2009 11:46

Rammyrascal Wrote:donna for me, also sooky dani's boobs are fake not real but she's still a sexy brunette

Yeah I knew they were fake as I had asked this question before and people were like "Obviously Fake!" and I felt so stupid for even questioning it. I reckon there's a lot of closet Dani lovers out there because I really don't see what certain people in this pole have over her, not naming any names. I personally think Dionne and Amanda are very similar looking so it would be hard to pick one over the other. Tiffany seems popular also.

RE: Sexiest Brunette - united3000 - 18-05-2009 11:52

tsurugi Wrote:i have gone wih amanda

gotta agree with the beard on this one, amanda all the way!

RE: Sexiest Brunette - DiduHearThat - 18-05-2009 14:50

got to be dionne

RE: Sexiest Brunette - SmĀ© - 18-05-2009 15:05

meganfan Wrote:megan the best looking girl on telvision she one hot looking girl
What he said lol

RE: Sexiest Brunette - TheWatcher - 18-05-2009 15:20

I would have voted for Amanda but have only seen her twice with the new hairstyle and colour and have not made my mind up whether I like it or not yet, so I voted Donna.

RE: Sexiest Brunette - rickhardo - 18-05-2009 15:23

Wow this is a tricky one. I've always been a big fan of Donna, I think Dionne and Morgan are both gorgeous too and I hae nothing against any of the girls named (sadly!) but as the poll is for the "sexiest" I'm going with Amanda, but it's very close.