The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie's back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Kylie's back (/showthread.php?tid=7571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 16:41

Unlucky with your call Rdevil987 im glad i got in first! I'd gladly get on my knees at the feet of our new Queen! lol

RE: Kylie's back - thinwhiteduke - 23-05-2009 17:04

I agree with everything thats been said in this thread. Kylie is probably the most stunning babe on the channels but is she cut out to do this type of work ?
I know i'll take a lot of flak for this but she seems too nice for these channels. Iv'e been out today and only caught the first 5 mins. of her show. I would like to hear from anyone who has watched Kylie this afternoon and if she is any different to when she was on chatback.

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 23-05-2009 17:12

thinwhiteduke Wrote:I agree with everything thats been said in this thread. Kylie is probably the most stunning babe on the channels but is she cut out to do this type of work ?
I know i'll take a lot of flak for this but she seems too nice for these channels. Iv'e been out today and only caught the first 5 mins. of her show. I would like to hear from anyone who has watched Kylie this afternoon and if she is any different to when she was on chatback.

she's looked relaxed all day today smileing and laughing. she looks like she's having fun unlike when she was on chatback which is crap compared to the pad. you say she's to nice for this type of work but wouldnt you say the same about most of the daytime girls such as emma spellar, hannah party people, emma party people etc..

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 17:28

Thinwhiteduke i know what you mean but i spoke to her and she really wants to do this! I think she seems alot more at ease now than when she was on shatback! I think once she has settled in she will become one of the most popular girls ever.

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 23-05-2009 17:45

STEVEY Wrote:Thinwhiteduke i know what you mean but i spoke to her and she really wants to do this! I think she seems alot more at ease now than when she was on shatback! I think once she has settled in she will become one of the most popular girls ever.

agreed for me Kylie is already the best the pad have got and it's only Kylie's first shift

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 19:00

Just to let everyone know, Kylie told me that she loves the forum but cant log on as often as she wants to because she doesnt have the net. at home. Yipee! She's back from her break! All rise for Queen Kylie!

RE: Kylie's back - scoopz - 23-05-2009 19:15

Sexy outfit, amazing legs, cool stripper shoes, she's a beautySmile

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 21:19

A truely captivating return by Kylie! The other day girls better raise their game because Queen Kylie's in the house!

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 23-05-2009 22:33

spoke to her today she said she's really enjoyed her first day and that she couldnt wait for her next shift. and to be honest i cant wait till kylie is back on

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 23:02

so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!