The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=76581)

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Bair5tow - 06-04-2019 03:34

Really impressed with Anna amazing shows I hope they continue like this, she could be a big night girl at this rate

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 06-04-2019 07:26

shes a wild 1 Heart

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Wardjackson - 06-04-2019 09:23

Saw her show around midnight and it was excellent. Lots of movement, a thong that only just covered her pussy, and nakedness to finish. These are the kind of shows that I really look out for.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2019 10:26

Blimey!!! Anna took her show to a whole new level last night including some incredibly hot nakedness. Hope she carries on getting regular nights

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - The Special Juans - 06-04-2019 10:37

Hopefully lots more to come from this gorgeous minx. To give Babestation their due, they have introduced some cracking night babes over the last few years, those who perhaps either started on days, or had spent a short spell at other channels like Nicole Snow and Scarlett Jones. Anna will hopefully be a regular on nights now, it's great that she's getting naked as well.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - derekdas - 06-04-2019 12:36

Yes, she was a revelation last night. But for how long? They all get toned down eventually.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-04-2019 14:47

Very impressive especially on the silver set when she really showed what she can do-if only we had a roaming cam session I really think she could have given Alice a run for her money. I felt sorry for her being gatecrashed by Taylor on the sauna set, given the microphone and you couldn't hear a thing they said.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 06-04-2019 15:41

If only she had a gallon of baby oil Tongue

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - trains55 - 06-04-2019 17:04

(06-04-2019 10:37 )The Special Juans Wrote:  Hopefully lots more to come from this gorgeous minx. To give Babestation their due, they have introduced some cracking night babes over the last few years, those who perhaps either started on days, or had spent a short spell at other channels like Nicole Snow and Scarlett Jones. Anna will hopefully be a regular on nights now, it's great that she's getting naked as well.

Yes I thought Anna was excellent last night ESPECIALLY on BS where she was fully naked and even used her handthong! A very good night and a promising start to her nightshows! Thanks BS!

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - daveypics - 06-04-2019 18:12

(06-04-2019 12:36 )derekdas Wrote:  Yes, she was a revelation last night. But for how long? They all get toned down eventually.

They aint toned down Torri yetSmile